• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 4 - Carolina Panthers select Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State.

Zod

Just now, CRA said:

I think they should of done more for the lines too....but later in the draft isn’t where I want my lines built.   Rounds 4-5 I like the value of skill position dudes over the talent on the lines.  

I’d like the to grab a real returner at some point too

Pooka Williams Jr would be perfect for that 

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think they should of done more for the lines too....but later in the draft isn’t where I want my lines built.   Rounds 4-5 I like the value of skill position dudes over the talent on the lines.  

I’d like them to grab a real returner at some point too.  Punt return guy 

Why? Some of the best values yearly are late round interior linemen. 

"In June 2020, Hubbard threatened to boycott team activities because OSU head coach Mike Gundy wore a T-shirt with the logo of the One America News Network, which is known as a far-right outlet. Gundy apologized to players later that week and committed to making changes." 

I like him already. Looks like a home run threat every time he touches the ball.

• Pie 9

1 minute ago, Greatman77 said:

"In June 2020, Hubbard threatened to boycott team activities because OSU head coach Mike Gundy wore a T-shirt with the logo of the One America News Network, which is known as a far-right outlet. Gundy apologized to players later that week and committed to making changes." 

I like him already. Looks like a home run threat every time he touches the ball.

Hell yeah 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Greatman77 said:

My man.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

Why? Some of the best values yearly are late round interior linemen. 

Just think the odds are higher of hitting on a special skill position guy in later rounds than linemen.  

I got no stats to back that.  Just my gut take.