• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 6 (A) Deonte Brown - G - Alabama

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Having a Seattle guy makes me happy to finally see us taking chances on guys that dropped because of concerns. Late rounds you rarely find gems unless you take a chance. Under Richardson no matter the GM or coach we would draft high character guys late with no athleticism that just worked hard. None are still in the league except AJ Klein. The only recent off field concern players we ever got only 2 showed up for us and Hardy was the reason why that regime never took a chance again. Thank god we have a new brain trust to say fug it make a man out of them again. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

So guy is a mammoth of a man, hasn’t allowed a sack in 3 years in the SEC, arguably the best conference, on one of the top teams in college which is know to produce lots of NFL talent yet fell this far? What’s wrong with this guy? What am I missing? Someone has to be wrong with him to fall this far.

2 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

So guy is a mammoth of a man, hasn’t allowed a sack in 3 years in the SEC, arguably the best conference, on one of the top teams in college which is know to produce lots of NFL talent yet fell this far? What’s wrong with this guy? What am I missing? Someone has to be wrong with him to fall this far.

He eats too much.