• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A moment of appreciation for Scott Fitterer… we have a GM

TheBigKat

4 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

No former beat writers who trade future 1sts for second round duds

No more bup bup bup egotistical GMs who won’t even entertain trading back ‘a Quarter is better than 2 dimes’

Fitterer is bringing what he learned in SEA to CAR. Volume of picks in later rounds where quantity will eventually yield quality but stuck firm to not trading a top 14 pick where he noted there is a decline in caliber of players beyond that mark

He had a fair offseason with his signings and I think demonstrated some real GM skills in this draft Panthers fans have never seen

and this team is 3rd in NFL cap space

well done!

Clapping Applause GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Well see how the picks work out but the strategy if nothing else appears sound. I'm ok with trying something new. Lord knows we failed plenty doing it the old way. 

Exactly this. I’m so excited for the season after this draft, just to see a different strategy is so refreshing 

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He was absolutely amazing...we finally have the right guy

Want to add watching his press conference what I don’t see from Fitterer is ego.  Just a good dude.

Hell yea man these pressers are way better + the vibe from the pic videos we put out is WAY better and less....well....w/e the fug you wanna call JRs tenure.

Really liked what he did in the offseason and draft.  Having good depth in a 17 game season is gonna be key.  
Too early to tell on the picks and I still think we have a LT issue.  Hopefully either Brady works out or Greg Little crawls out from under his rock.  

Either way I am Confident he can be a great roster going forward.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, WelshPanther said:

Exactly this. I’m so excited for the season after this draft, just to see a different strategy is so refreshing 

Rhule, Tepper and Fitterer are the goddamn future. They seriously knocked this one out the park, and if you cannot see that by taking a look at our MUCH improved roster then idk what to tell you. The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

• Beer 3