• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the team's Most glaring need after the Draft?

Michael G

Ok, Fit and Rhule checked off a lot of boxes in the Draft (We even a long-snapper!). So what is the team's biggest need going into the season? I think we still may need to address Free Safety or Back up QB. What position do you think we should shore up?

• Beer 1

FS, LB and C are the only things we didn't address.

WR - Completely shored up

CB - Huge injection of talent

RB - Awesome guy to mix in with CMC

OG - Two guys with a lot of potential

OT - One of the best blocking LTs in the country. But comes with question marks

DT - Potentially a new starter next to Brown

QB is still a question mark. Can Brady turn Sam into a good QB?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Safety and center.  I would like to replace Paradis when his contracts expires.  Safety for obvious reasons.

Safety is maybe the least important position in the whole NFL, at least on D. We’ve got one absolutel stud. Whoever is next to him is gonna be fine.

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

19 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

FS, LB and C are the only things we didn't address.

WR - Completely shored up

CB - Huge injection of talent

RB - Awesome guy to mix in with CMC

OG - Two guys with a lot of potential

OT - One of the best blocking LTs in the country. But comes with question marks

DT - Potentially a new starter next to Brown

QB is still a question mark. Can Brady turn Sam into a good QB?

I think Fox is going to be used a lot in the DT rotation. After that you have Jones, Roy, Nixon which is 5. We will also use some 3 man fronts. Wouldn’t worry about DT.

Eflein can play center and we still have Tecklenburg (Not confident)

LB will be Perryman/Thompson/Carter or Reddick depending on the situation. Could use some more depth though.

FS will be interesting cause Burris will likely be the starter. Then you have Robinson and one of the team pets (Hartsfield) behind him. Franklin will likely back up Chinn as SS. 

• Beer 1

Just now, joemac said:

Safety is maybe the least important position in the whole NFL, at least on D. We’ve got one absolutel stud. Whoever is next to him is gonna be fine.

bruh, did you not see Boston missing tackle after tackle last year.

the FS is the last line of defense.

they cant be blowing assignments and missing tackles.

if they are, you can expect lots of big plays and TDs

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

bruh, did you not see Boston missing tackle after tackle last year.

the FS is the last line of defense.

they cant be blowing assignments and missing tackles.

if they are, you can expect lots of big plays and TDs

Name a less important position than S, besides FB….