• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Projecting the starting and rotation lineup this year. How's it rank?

PhillyB

38 minutes ago, Beast_3000 said:

Looks good overall but Bravion Roy will be lucky to hold a roster spot considering the infusion of talent we signed and drafted on the interior D line. 

Justin Burris seems to be the potted plant but yeah I can’t argue the nickname. 

I would think Daquan Jones ( Titans signing) would have the first shot at DT next to Derrick Brown on early downs with Fox or the rookie from Iowa coming in on passing downs . 

I think Bouye gets the start over pride whenever he get out of time-out.

Deonte “The Barge” Brown 

David “chest-freezer” Moore

neither will start but over 17 games, this could be one of those things where an injury gets them some playing time and once they get in, they don’t give it back up.

Can we all agree to just call Dan Arnold “Tom Arnold”?

Miller should be at RG. Started it last season from the get go and was fine.

Elf and Erving are in case of Paradis backup and swing lineman. Also in case of Daley truly being made of glass

I hope this could be the line that actualizes:

Christensen-Daley-Paradis-Miller-Moton

But it may be more like:

Erving-Christensen-Paradis-Miller-Moton

Do we really think we need another corner? Does this include AJ Bouye?

I feel like the CB room is full. I see the need for a safety, and hooker is still out there available for grabs. Outside of that, I’m not sure who or what position we should go

sign a veteran.

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

@PhillyB  whats the story behind "dutch polygamist" 

Christenson is likely Mormon coming from BYU and not the ‘fundamental’ kind

in a lot of ways calling a modern day Mormon a polygamist is like calling a Muslim a terrorist 

but I get it, it’s a ‘joke’

• Pie 1

if Terrace Marshalll gets up to speed quick...I think what Joe Brady opts to do in the slot inside is going to be really interesting.   

I think DJ has the best and most diverse ability in that spot.   

{Perhaps the replacement for the Potted Plant is on the roster.

Troy Pride.  about 6 feet tall, 195 lbs. 4.4.

Here is what we know:  Troy plays best with the action in front of him.  He had 42 tackles last year.  Even though he has good speed, he is ineffective with his back to the QB.  He has a background as a WR (high School) and track.  He likes to give the 10-yard cushion for this reason, which is why opponents completed 71% of passes outside our numbers last year and he had so many tackles.  We are moving to more press man, and he aint that.

I think Troy moves to Safety---maybe that is why we did not grab one late--maybe that is why we drafted 2 cbs and signed 2 in free agency, despite having Jackson, Pride, Stantly, etc. on the roster.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 3

5 hours ago, onmyown said:

Christenson is likely Mormon coming from BYU and not the ‘fundamental’ kind

in a lot of ways calling a modern day Mormon a polygamist is like calling a Muslim a terrorist 

but I get it, it’s a ‘joke’

My wives laughed.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

{Perhaps the replacement for the Potted Plant is on the roster.

Troy Pride.  about 6 feet tall, 195 lbs. 4.4.

Here is what we know:  Troy plays best with the action in front of him.  He had 42 tackles last year.  Even though he has good speed, he is ineffective with his back to the QB.  He has a background as a WR (high School) and track.  He likes to give the 10-yard cushion for this reason, which is why opponents completed 71% of passes outside our numbers last year and he had so many tackles.  We are moving to more press man, and he aint that.

I think Troy moves to Safety---maybe that is why we did not grab one late--maybe that is why we drafted 2 cbs and signed 2 in free agency, despite having Jackson, Pride, Stantly, etc. on the roster.

Could be exactly what we'll do.  Troy showed as a rookie that he can play.  Moving him to Safety would keep the young talent on the field.

I guess we'll see. 

6 hours ago, NCBlu said:

Tremble will be a great TE2/FB combo. Still think we start someone else at TE1. Slot WR would be DJ. Moore or the rookies. Slot CB Pride. 

I think people are going to very pleasantly surprised with Dan Arnold. Granted that I only got to see one game (ARI @ PHI) but what I saw was encouraging.