• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daniel Jeremiah's top 150

I don't understand, Keith Taylor is listed at number 116 but all of these dumb motherfugers on this board think we wasted a pick at 166 on him. People are listing him 3rd and 4th string on their projected depth charts. I can't wait to see everyone's heads explode when he starts on the outside.

• Pie 5

Just now, Newbie said:

I don't understand, Keith Taylor is listed at number 116 but all of these dumb motherfugers on this board think we wasted a pick at 166 on him. People are listing him 3rd and 4th string on their projected depth charts. I can't wait to see everyone's heads explode when he starts on the outside.

just seeing him cover from senior bowl clips had me sold.

dude can move.

• Pie 6

4 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Glad Keith’s cousin could drop in and visit on the board. 😉

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

just seeing him cover from senior bowl clips had me sold.

dude can move.

After Senior Bowl, I wanted us to pick him. He, Shi Smith and David Moore all looked great that week and now they’re Panthers!

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

I like Taylor before the draft. My only concern is that we wasted two draft picks on corners last year in Pride and Stantley. We now added two vet corners and another two rookie corners. Is Pride done? Stantley too?

I assumed Stantley was done. Maybe Pride has a future as a backup slot corner. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of bets that we signed don’t make the team. 

• Pie 1