• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tommy Tremble Breakdown

*FreeFua*

Good video on Tremble. Tremble is exactly what we were still missing on offense after free agency. 

Losing both Armah and Manhertz we were left without a blocking TE and a FB. Tremble can fill both roles. 

Kyle Juszczyk and George Kittle are the two names mentioned in this video. 

I’m excited to see our coaching staff get their hands on this kid and hopefully unlock his potential.

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 2

45 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Tremble is giving me Chinn type value vibes. Can’t wait to see this guy on sundays

agreed. kind of a hidden gem almost that could be a huge difference maker in what we are doing. 

44 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Imagine the last couple years if we had this guy clearing the way on 4th and 1 and at the goal line... Damn.

4th and 1...

I’d legit trot Deonte Brown out there and sub out John Miller. Stick Tremble in the backfield and run it right behind those boys.

It would be so damn obvious what was coming but at the same time ‘try to stop it’ things.

• Pie 1