• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jackofalltrades Appreciation Post

Proudiddy

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

one look at his tinderbox posts about gay people and black people suggests he's far from "one of the good guys" unless you want to run either of those demographics over with your truck.

I hate a bigot as much as the next guy but I also hate a punk calling out things without providing any context or evidence. This was an appreciation thread for someone doing something you wouldn't do and not a thread for your constant and needless bating of people. Maybe that's what's wrong with today's culture.
The entire planet is filled with little kids in the back seat just constantly bitching over nothing. "mommy, he touched me, he touched me!" That's all I fuging hear from people now days. GTF over yourselves.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I hate a bigot as much as the next guy but I also hate a punk calling out things without providing any context or evidence. This was an appreciation thread for someone doing something you wouldn't do and not a thread for your constant and needless bating of people. Maybe that's what's wrong with today's culture.
The entire planet is filled with little kids in the back seat just constantly bitching over nothing. "mommy, he touched me, he touched me!" That's all I fuging hear from people now days. GTF over yourselves.

This take ain’t it

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

No, you don't really hate bigotry because you just endorsed it. You are probably white and tired of hearing people who have been repressed for a century or two complain about it--you lack empathy, so it annoys you--- He provided the context, you just did not read it.  It is so much easier to deflect and trivialize racism, like you just did here, than to look in a mirror and deal with it where it thrives.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

No, you don't really hate bigotry because you just endorsed it. You are probably white and tired of hearing people who have been repressed for a century or two complain about it--you lack empathy, so it annoys you--- He provided the context, you just did not read it.  It is so much easier to deflect and trivialize racism, like you just did here, than to look in a mirror and deal with it where it thrives.

I'm a sociopath. Not a bigot. There's a difference. 

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Quit your backseat bitching.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Noooooooo! Don't Tell me that! That's another reason I stay away from the Tinderbox, so I can exist in the main forum in bliss about certain posters. I mean, I can harbor certain suspicions without permanently feeling some type of way. 

Same

JOAT knows a lot about the  importance of controlling the line of scrimmage and hogs needed to do it... He knows were the real control of the game comes from... Enjoy his posts because they are not frivolous like mine...Love to take his azz on at Golden Coral...🤣  Well done sir.

Edited by Pimpdaddy
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1