• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Payment due

Basbear

Me after going 2 for 2 in forum bets

winnerwinner.gif.1052338b637b0c0c3b3b67b32f0733ba.gif

Honestly it did add to the draft for me and both where closer than I thought when I first made each.... And hereeeee we go-

@Varking Here is the your new signature/profile in quotes " Basbears' panther kung fu is better than mine " 

_________________________________________________________________________________

@45catfan Here is your new avatar-

GfHlAIBPr1YoqJoiUgtTocXj0rxFuaV6Q_Xze3kdNyk.thumb.jpg.a95209b787d7432ddc411606790e650d.jpg

Place the center of the pic, best you can on that true male peakness DTs' belly. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, Varking said:

Any chance you can show me where to edit my signature on mobile? 

I dont think there are sigs........ Can not even turn them on, I think they are gone.....Fit what you can into your profile. Hate to take your "Enigma" bro. Im sure theres a letter limit too. Fit what you can that makes some sense- "Basbears' panther Kung Fu is better" etc.

The very first pick in round 4 was a freaking DT, SMH.  Still 20 DTs were drafted, BTW.  Heck, we even drafted two.  By nearly all accounts, Nixon was DT #2 or #3.  Was there off-the-field issues I wasn't aware of?  I look at tape and rarely dive into players backgrounds.

• Pie 1

Basbear, how did you do this draft with your mocks?  I knew I would not come close to the success I had in last year's draft. I must have had a horse shoe up the ol' hind side last draft. 

I hit on CB Keith Taylor as he was my day 3 corner in many, many mocks and in the mocks where we missed out on an OT in the 1st and 2nd rounds (which were only a few, obviously) Christensen was my guy in the 3rd round.  That's really about it this year for me.

30 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I dont think there are sigs........ Can not even turn them on, I think they are gone.....Fit what you can into your profile. Hate to take your "Enigma" bro. Im sure theres a letter limit too. Fit what you can that makes some sense- "Basbears' panther Kung Fu is better" etc.

Changed my member rank to your Kung fu is better 

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Basbear, how did you do this draft with your mocks?  I knew I would not come close to the success I had in last year's draft. I must have had a horse shoe up the ol' hind side last draft. 

I hit on CB Keith Taylor as he was my day 3 corner in many, many mocks and in the mocks where we missed out on an OT in the 1st and 2nd rounds (which were only a few, obviously) Christensen was my guy in the 3rd round.  That's really about it this year for me.

I know doing this for a few years, just getting one or two is near impossible. Those are time wasters, learn players, and for fuzzies. I remember you asking about Kelvin Joseph with him being everywhere form 2-6 round. I told you mid-2nd and thats what happened.

I also had Keith Taylor as one of my go-tos for round 5 and shocked panthers went that way. Honestly Marco Wilson replaced him in my later mocks, loved him as RAS and upside more than Taylor. But seems Snow wanted some press options. 

I think Christensen was in one or two of my 500 mocks.....I mainly focused on OL early and panthers did not. Tho I reeeeeeaaaallllly like both OGs they ended up with. Brown and Moore(should have been drafted), if they buy in to Rhules world...... BOTH could be starting in 2022. 

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The very first pick in round 4 was a freaking DT, SMH.  Still 20 DTs were drafted, BTW.  Heck, we even drafted two.  By nearly all accounts, Nixon was DT #2 or #3.  Was there off-the-field issues I wasn't aware of?  I look at tape and rarely dive into players backgrounds.

Funny GIF

Hey now, I did think DT had good value starting in the .............5th!!!

It was funny seeing Jaxs pick, RLOLS.....then the panthers pick one of highest rated DTs in the mid 5th ....

Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

Nixon had some off-field BS, I heard teams are concerned about his behavior off the field. Character issues, not medicals. Mid- 5th in a weird draft, I 100% approve at that point. Low risk, high award.  

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Nicholas Cage fan I see.

Both were a mirror of my reactions/feeling, went combo. Hes still is one of my go-to for memes/react gifs etc. Hes gone to that "off" movie making part of a big star career.... I thinks he directed a few and made about 10 movies that no one has seen in the last few years ala steven seagal bruce willis. 

50 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I lost to Fua of all the low-life pos people to bet with. 

F55EE3B9-76B2-46D7-9287-E46F4D88ED53.gif.3d0417e40c998bd1d75163e9db928d51.gif

50 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

😁 He has yet to provide my pic.  I hope it is something that reflects my virtue and honor.

Annnnnnd since you seem to have some sort of personal vendetta against Joe, I think it’s only right you get to look at him for the next few months... here’s your pic... 

A77E8741-3A57-4A04-9866-099D4549624C.jpeg.81572ab377f7fedb478c10ef81b18079.jpeg

• Flames 1