• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Jaycee Horn going to be number 8?

Cdparr7

17 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Is this the first time a Panther draft pick chose the same number as his draft position? or at least just first rounder?

Not even close to the highest profile, you know, just a guy named Cam Newton selected #1 overall, but sure, he's insignificant enough to have already forgotten about him I guess.

Looks like before this number rule change, the only players who even could have done it in the past besides Cam would have been Deangelo, Kerry Collins, and Tyrone Poole

Edited by tukafan21

5 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Not even close to the highest profile, you know, just a guy named Cam Newton selected #1 overall, but sure, he's insignificant enough to have already forgotten about him I guess.

Looks like before this number rule change, the only players who even could have done it in the past besides Cam would have been Deangelo, Kerry Collins, and Tyrone Poole

Guess I should say had the choice to do so and did it. Cam had to cause of Clausen.