• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson for Stephon Gilmore - Who says no?

Kevin Taylor (R) and there is this about Bouye (older, but the system is important-Houston, Denver--not right for him.  Jax and Carolina? Yup.

Bouye had been a decent cornerback through his first three years with the Houston Texans, but it wasn't until injuries forced him into a full-time starting role before the 2016 campaign that he showed the ability to lock down opposing receivers both outside and in the slot, and in both zone and man coverages.

You hope Darnold works out, because if not you need to draft a QB next year.

Let's assume Darnold does well. You make every reasonable attempt to get in position to draft Derek Stingley next year. You roll out with Horn/Stingley for the next 10+ years

Edited by TheProcess

2 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

We didn’t have pressed corners last season. This season, we do with Horn and Taylor. I think Bouye can play some press too. I expect to see more this season. 

I don’t disagree about expecting more.  As I said, that’s a statement from a team that lead the league in cover 3. 

Some are acting like we will be a man defense.  It’s rare a team runs more man than zone.   

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

You don’t trade with Bill Belichick. You’ll always get screwed. He knows when it’s time to let his players go. 

Like when we got screwed by trading Kony Ealy to move up to grab Moton...?

• Pie 1