• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible staff changes

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

nope this is another guy.  he basically handled the salary cap.  

I'd have to look it up.

Rodgers was in that role forever. Pretty sure he originally took that job when Marty was named GM the first time and didn't leave it until last year.

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

I wish we could see the players that Kuechly scouted. I wonder how many of the picks had his hands on them...

Does Kuechly actually scout college players, I thought it was just scoutting opponents for upcoming games, etc.?

9 minutes ago, NAS said:

Does Kuechly actually scout college players, I thought it was just scoutting opponents for upcoming games, etc.?

Kuechly's official title is pro scout, but Fitterer and the team have said they don't want to narrowly define job roles so they may have had him do some college scouting as well.

Heck, I probably would if I were them.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Lord almighty, what a mess that was 🙄

Yeah as I remember it, we had a couple nitwits on here calling him out for being soft because he got concussed.  Then there was the guy who told him how to make his pizzas better because he thought they sucked.

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

Yeah as I remember it, we had a couple nitwits on here calling him out for being soft because he got concussed.  Then there was the guy who told him how to make his pizzas better because he thought they sucked.

I missed the part about the pizzas.

Did have a couple of chances to try the pizza at his restaurant during the short time it was open. They were fantastic.