• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Matt Miller, the Carolina Panthers are the most improved team exiting the draft...

zacka77ack

9 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm really hoping Christensen is a day one starter. LT was a gigantic need and Fiterer / Rule took their sweet time before trying to address it.

If he can't beat out Elflien or Erving then that is a big problem given all the LT prospects we could've gotten R1-R3 

Short arms and can't run block? You don't find a day one starter at Left Tackle in round 3 and if that's the case, your season is probably done. Best case scenario is that we get a recharged Cam Erving.

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

Short arms and can't run block? You don't find a day one starter at Left Tackle in round 3 and if that's the case, your season is probably done. Best case scenario is that we get a recharged Cam Erving.

Tell that to David Bakhtiari.

• Beer 2

52 minutes ago, Riv said:

Pretty easy to improve when your roster is bad as the Panthers.  The only decent group is WR and our best one walked in the offseason.

I know right? We will be lucky to win half as many games as we did last year. Panther fans are in for a rude awakening. And with that extra 17th game, we get to lose one more game. Am I right?

PFF wouldn’t stop poo poo ing on the passing of Fields but I guess they just won’t come to grasp that the staff has confidence in Darnold. I love the diversity of our draft, which they’re not really talking about. I hear so much Chargers, Bears, and Browns bland solid draft talk, though.