• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daviyon Nixon

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

I don't know what it looks like for non-mods, but there should be a '...' in the top right of your post. If there is there will be a drop down menu that has it. If it's not there I've got no idea.

Seems with the board upgrade editing is now limited.  You can for a minute or so right after you post but then it's non-editable.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Lmao if I could delete the post I would.

I am struggling this morning lmao. I believe it is Daviyon and I've completely butchered his name and the post. Either in watching his film he looks nasty. So either way, with my inability to type his name this morning I'm still excited about the pick.

Its OK--everyone knew who you meant.  The person bashing you has ruined the last 2 batches of fries at Wendy's, but now points fingers. 

• Beer 4

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

it's a @Zod issue

Zod knows that some mistakes are permanent and cannot be erased.  If we could erase mistakes at any time in the future, Trainwreck would have been aborted at age 25.  Don't mean that in a negative way---just illustrating a point, that's all.

• Beer 5

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sounds like he has a ton of potential? Wonder why he dropped? Here's to hoping he pans out.

THey had him standing some--which is weird--moved him around the DL a bit---maybe that is it?  He had some trouble and was suspended back in 2019--drugs, I think?  going from memory, so verify.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

I don't know what it looks like for non-mods, but there should be a '...' in the top right of your post. If there is there will be a drop down menu that has it. If it's not there I've got no idea.

We can only edit after a short amount of time now. After a few minutes go by our edit option really does just disappear 

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sounds like he has a ton of potential? Wonder why he dropped? Here's to hoping he pans out.

It must be an off-field issue because the tape I've seen of his so far is outstanding. Exactly what you look for out of a 4-3 3Tech. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

We can only edit after a short amount of time now. After a few minutes go by our edit option really does just disappear 

that's just weird.

i'm gonna bring it up in the mod forum.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

that's just weird.

I would appreciate it! I tried to edit posts during the draft and just had a 50% success. It seems like after a certain amount of time passes we lose the ability to edit. Though it could also possibly after we get reacts or quotes to our post. 

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

that's just weird.

It is a little aggravating.  I like to not murder the King's English, and sometimes I fail.  By the time I get done scratching my head at what I said, it is too late.

At first, I thought maybe it was linked to someone quoting the post, but then I realized I don't say anything important enough for anybody to quote.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Also bring up that the snacks are stale and the beer is warm and flat. 

*sigh* already did. the hot tub jets aren't working that well anymore either. and don't get me started about the manicures. my cuticles are a mess.