• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly has resigned from the Panthers scouting staff

Mr. Scot

By the way, my dumbass looking Joe Person pic is because I lost a bet with Fua.  He did this to me---he is to blame.  I will return to normal form when my Back to the future hair restoration glitter gel runs out. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

By the way, my dumbass looking Joe Person pic is because I lost a bet with Fua.  He did this to me---he is to blame.  I will return to normal form when my Back to the future hair restoration glitter gel runs out. 

Who Do You Want the Falcons QB to Be in 2019? Realistically? In Your  Dreams? - Page 3 - Talk About the Falcons - Falcons Life Forums

• Pie 4

Thanks for everything Luke, especially putting Chinn on game (mentoring) in his first year. I’m sure he will stick as a mentor for some of the guys he connected with. 

Edited by CLG

It will be interesting to see what he goes and does.  And if he stays in football....

probably hard to transition to being a pro scout while still in your prime as a GOAT at your position. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

LOL! That's quality.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

So Voth knows where he went?

Luke seems like he would be a better coach than a scout if he wanted to  stay in football. 

Reading between the lines, it sounds like he's not staying in football, at least for now.

It's kind of understandable. Somebody who throws themselves into a job as hard as Luke does could pretty easily burn themselves out.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Reading between the lines, it sounds like he's not staying in football, at least for now.

It's kind of understandable. Somebody who throws themselves into a job as hard as Luke does could pretty easily burn themselves out.

I don’t know if pro scouting is different than college or high school....but the travel of the other two has got to really be a drag for the average person.  

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don’t know if pro scouting is different than college or high school....but the travel of the other two has got to really be a drag for the average person.  

And you know Luke would never half ass it.

Lord knows he's been consumed by football for a pretty good portion of his life. A break might not be a bad idea.