• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly has resigned from the Panthers scouting staff

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I bumped into Luke twice fishing at South Mountain state park.  Very quiet, private, polite--I did not bother him, just waved and he returned the wave--seemed to want to be alone.  I mean, you don't go trout fishing to rub elbows with fans--I never try to invade privacy no matter who it is--except Tua.  I am going to invade his worst nightmares so hard he wakes up in a cold sweat every day screaming, "Joe Person is in MY HEAD--he knows why.

Joe, stop bugging him for one of your lame athletic pieces, let the man fish in peace!

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Ryan Kalil was awesome. 

We thought Jarrett was more awesome since he was our first pick in the 2nd. Either way, we didn't get a chance to draft Beck. He was already off the board. He would've been a typical Hurney 2nd rounder. At least he was a helluva nice guy.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. That's crazy. My house is in the South Mountains about 25 minutes from the park. Hell, it's a pretty obscure little state park. I'm surprised he even knew about it. 

Back in the day I was really hoping we were gonna draft BYU QB Jon Beck. He's a big trout fishermen and we had an agreement that I was gonna take him out to some of the NC's best spots (that I'd already warned him we're gonna suck vs. everything out west). I didn't think he was serious until he called me out of the blue a few weeks after Miami drafted him to apologize for the Dolphins screwing up our plans. LOL!

They said he used to go there a lot.  I was teaching at Gardner-Webb and he was dating or engaged to a student there--I saw him from a distance at her graduation---so he was in that general area.