• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interviewing Morgan, others for Assistant GM job

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I maybe wrong, but didnt the panther lead analytics guy come for eagles?? Pat been legit one of the best hires, hes done so much and no ones knows.....like he was the reason for Scott Fritterer hire. Hes a great go between form Rhule to others. I keep hearing Rhule is a prime ball buster type and most can not deal with him. 

Taylor Rajack, yep.

After retiring from football, Dan Morgan spent nearly seven years as the Director of Pro Personnel for the Seattle Seahawks. There, he worked with new Panthers GM Scott Fitterer. He has spent the last three years with the Buffalo Bills.

According to Rapoport, the Panthers have also requested to interview Philadelphia Eagles assistant director of player personnel, Ian Cunningham, for the assistant GM job.

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Remeber when he actually posted here? A few clowns making fun of his concussions drove him away of course.

Met him at a tailgate event years ago. He brought some pizza from his old digs.

Edited by 45catfan

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Dan's turnaround is pretty impressive. 

He was in a pretty bad state when he retired from football. 

There were some sad stories floating around about him. 

Be 100% honest. If you suddenly got 20 million in tax free cash, would you be alive in 10 days??

Edited by Basbear

20 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

We all know that Dan Morgan will get the position. Cunningham and Poles are just being interviewed because of the Rooney Rhule. 

If that's the case then I am very disappointed, no disgusted with this.  Race is not a qualifier for anything and if that's the reason Morgan gets the job the f*ck that.  And you too if that's the way you think.

The only thing that matters he or she is the best person that fits the vision for the job, period.

• Pie 2

I would like to see Morgan back here where he started his career and so many fans have fond memories of his playing days .  He did a great job by all accounts in Seattle and Buffalo - working his way up the ranks of management.  I am going to be disappointed if he doesn't get the job, though I understand Fitterer will hire who he believes will fit best for our team.

I might be in the minority here but if we can get Ryan Poles I want him. He’s been apart of Mahomes and the Chiefs ascension he’s young and I think it’s a benefit to have an entirely different perspective on things since he’s never worked with any one in the Panthers FO to my knowledge.