• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Mock Draft - The Athletic

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Don't know if they'll improve that much, but there is one good thing I think you can say about Denver.

Elway deserves praise for being willing to acknowledge that he was the problem.

People at that level generally have such huge egos that they won't allow any such thoughts, but Elway did.

Will it get better under Paton? Unknown, but it sure as hell wasn't getting better under Elway.

They will get Von Miller back this year.  That's gonna a pretty big bump vs last year. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

They will get Von Miller back this year.  That's gonna a pretty big bump vs last year. 

Von Miller hasn't looked like Von Miller in awhile. I think he's done as a top tier edge rusher. Still a nice player to have, but no longer the cornerstone of a defense.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Is Miller still all that good though?

My impression from recent seasons is not so much.

He might not be "single handedly win a Super Bowl" good right now.  But yeah, I would think he definitely improves that D vs not having him at all last year. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

He might not be "single handedly win a Super Bowl" good right now.  But yeah, I would think he definitely improves that D vs not having him at all last year. 

Improve from 21 to possibly 1? I think people are referring to 7 year ago Broncos.

A couple of people have pointed out that the Packers not having a traditional owner is something that kind of hurts them in regard to the issue with Rodgers.

There's not a guy who can just step in, put his foot down and say "this is what we're going to do".

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A couple of people have pointed out that the Packers not having a traditional owner is something that kind of hurts them in regard to the issue with Rodgers.

There's not a guy who can just step in, put his foot down and say "this is what we're going to do".

You were the one saying owners shouldn't do that.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've seen speculation of them getting Watson too.

Not so sure I'd bet on either of those things happening, but hey...

I don’t see anyone getting Watson this year unless something groundbreaking happens with those legal issues....