• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Mock Draft - The Athletic

9 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Improve from 21 to possibly 1? I think people are referring to 7 year ago Broncos.

I think they will be a good bit better.  Not number 1 or top 5.  But 10-15 range. 

Von Miller is still a very good player.  He makes them better.  If we think Horn is going to make us better than Surtain is going to make them better. 

The offense also has a lot to do with how a defense ranks.  I think the O will do a better job this year playing to the D.   

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I don’t see anyone getting Watson this year unless something groundbreaking happens with those legal issues....

I don't really think the Packers are going to trade Rodgers either.

As always of course, I'll grant that anything can happen.

8 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022-nfl-draft-top-quarterbacks-sam-howell-malik-willis/

If Darnold struggles (hopefully he lights it up) here are a list of QBs to watch out for. Davis out of Liberty is probably going to have a stellar year.

To be honest none of those dudes move the needle much for me.   I am just praying Darnold gets it together and makes the playoffs or close to it.  I would hate to go into next offseason looking for a qb.........again.

44 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

To be honest none of those dudes move the needle much for me.   I am just praying Darnold gets it together and makes the playoffs or close to it.  I would hate to go into next offseason looking for a qb.........again.

Oh yeah, that’s best case scenario. Wilson didn’t really improve his stock until this past year, so you never know.  

22 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

They have us picking 9th? Just one spot lower than this year?

That'd suck 😕

I think we might be 12th or 13th honestly. This team still has I think two years before playoffs. Thought last year should have been rebuild more with Covid and first time coach. They decided to win with Teddy and put us in a bad spot.

9 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022-nfl-draft-top-quarterbacks-sam-howell-malik-willis/

If Darnold struggles (hopefully he lights it up) here are a list of QBs to watch out for. Davis out of Liberty is probably going to have a stellar year.

As a Liberty grad I hope he has a great year. I’m worried we’ll lose both Malik and Coach Freeze after next season. It’s been fun to watch up to this point but I don’t want the music to stop. 

• Pie 1