• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little

ncfan

2 hours ago, Tbe said:

He doesn’t seem like a Rhule type.

That plus his play make me think he’s out.

Rhule strikes me as an old school coach that has no use for players that are chronically injured. I assume Little is gone but if UDFA David Moore looks good in training camp, I assume Dennis Daley is a goner too. 

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Why not take trade him to Washington for a sixth? If Hurney/Rivera liked him enough to trade up in the second, they would take him for a sixth right?

It's Hurney. Ask for a 3rd.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

I think he will be cut in the first round of cuts

There’s no way. That doesn’t make sense, why? He’s dirt cheap even if it’s just for depth at this point. I also feel if anyone can figure out how to get him motivated, it’s Rhule. No I’m not expecting it, but how incredible would it be if he emerged as a legit tackle. 

I do think it’s close and he might be cut in final training camp round, but I can’t see it being in the first round. 

Edited by jb2288

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

There’s no way. That doesn’t make sense, why? He’s dirt cheap even if it’s just for depth at this point. I also feel if anyone can figure out how to get him motivated, it’s Rhule. No I’m not expecting it, but how incredible would it be if he emerged as a legit tackle. 

I do think it’s close and he might be cut in final training camp round, but I can’t see it being in the first round. 

If he has been weighed, measured, assessed, etc.  then why keep him?  Keeping him eliminates someone else.

• Beer 1

Part of the problem is that Little stated off the season so terribly that he lost a lot of trust. His technique in college sucked, and he brought that technique with him to the pros. When Little feels confident about how to execute the play (usually run plays) he starts pushing people around and looks like the school bully. He's no joke when he gets his mitts on someone. Pass protection is a mixed bag, one play he looks good, the next you wonder what he's thinking.

Edited by pantherj