• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South Final Order?

Cdparr7

7 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

How we finish will be on the defense more than the offense. Tampa's defense won that Superbowl not Brady. His offense was good but the defense was tough particularly in the playoffs. Our offense will score points. The question is whether we can score when we need to and control the clock with long drives.  But the real question is how aggressive we will be on defense. Between the 20s we sat in a passive zone shell and rushed 3 way too often last year. I miss the aggressive Panther defenses of the past that were our identity. Snow has the pieces now to play man and blitz. No.more excuses for that pansy prevent defense that stopped no one after it got figured out and teams got film on it.  

Our record? I would love 10-6 but again it depends on whether the coaches can get these guys playing together as a team. I think we will end up 9-7 amd second or third in the division.

Need to add another game to those W-L records. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, bigdavis said:

Always hard to repeat in the NFCS.  What happens to TB if Brady goes down?

I took Car to win the Division, and got 10-1 on the bet.  Seems reasonable to me.

If Brady goes down then @rippadonnwill get to see his guy, Kyle Trask, QB the defending Super Bowl champs!

• Beer 1

Bucs: 13-4

Panthers: 10-7

Atlanta: 10-7

Saints 8-9

Bucs lost no one in a cap strapped year. We improved greatly after losing 8 games by a possession or less. ATL will have a killer offense, Davis will be considered one of the best RBs this year with defenses keying in on their wide receiver/ TE options. However, I don’t trust their defense. Winston doesn’t have Evans to win those 50/50 balls, but Kamara keeps them from complete irrelevancy. Division will be tough this year.

I mean I love the Panthers but I don’t see how anybody thinks we will be more than a 7 or 8 win team. Falcons will be a lot better with that coaching staff, and NO well they have Sean Payton. I agree with post above Brees was not at his best last couple years.

• Poo 1

9 hours ago, panthers55 said:

How we finish will be on the defense more than the offense. Tampa's defense won that Superbowl not Brady. His offense was good but the defense was tough particularly in the playoffs. Our offense will score points. The question is whether we can score when we need to and control the clock with long drives.  But the real question is how aggressive we will be on defense. Between the 20s we sat in a passive zone shell and rushed 3 way too often last year. I miss the aggressive Panther defenses of the past that were our identity. Snow has the pieces now to play man and blitz. No.more excuses for that pansy prevent defense that stopped no one after it got figured out and teams got film on it.  

Our record? I would love 10-6 but again it depends on whether the coaches can get these guys playing together as a team. I think we will end up 9-7 amd second or third in the division.

I am going to stick with this being an 8-8 team with promise.  One game either way does not alter that.  A lot will depend on how fast Rhule can pull it all together with so many new faces as you say.

I will say that for the first time in a very long time I actually think they have improved the team overall.  How much is yet to be determined but I love what they are trying to do.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I am going to stick with this being an 8-8 team with promise.  One game either way does not alter that.  A lot will depend on how fast Rhule can pull it all together with so many new faces as you say.

I will say that for the first time in a very long time I actually think they have improved the team overall.  How much is yet to be determined but I love what they are trying to do.

Yeah they done what I was calling for the first year of Rhule damn Hurney cost us one year by bringing Teddy in, damn every time I wonder what Hurney had on these people that we kept him around for so many years. I just imagine what our team could of been with a more competent GM

9 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Went back and watched several of our 2015 games during this offseason, a lot of those games that year were decided by our defense putting our offense in good field position, turnovers and forced punts making for short field drives. that same basic formula can work for this team in '21

• Pie 1

I think it will Atlanta-Carolina-Tampa-NO.

Atlanta is loaded, motivated and rejuvenated with a new coach and fired up Matt Ryan, I think they surprise. Carolina will not lose 8 games by 1 score, I think you see a 3-5 game improvement. 

New Orleans will take some time to get acclimated to a new QB system. They've had success with out Brees in spurts, but I think they will regress and their window will start to close.

Brady is gonna where out at some point, I think this is the year.

Panther 12-5 

Bucs  12-5 . 

Panthers win tie breaker with the 10th tie breaking rule. " Best Net Points In ALL Games "   We didn't take a knee at the end of 4 games to score touchdowns in the last minutes. 

Nu awlens 7-10

Addlana  2- 15 

Edited by OceanPanther