• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go get Aaron Rodgers!!!

Eh. Ya lost me at trading CMC.

Although it would be cool to get him . But I think he may just retire. He's complaining to much, he's filthy rich, and made his money and I don't think he loves football anymore.

Maybe with a fresh start, he would come back to life. But it seems he's just fed up.

He would definitely require a kings ransom.

• Pie 2

Just now, Diehardpanth02 said:

Eh. Ya lost me at trading CMC.

Although it would be cool to get him . But I think he may just retire. He's complaining to much, he's filthy rich, and made his money and I don't think he loves football anymore.

Maybe with a fresh start, he would come back to life. But it seems he's just fed up.

He would definitely require a kings ransom.

losing Cmc would suck but we are loaded on offense.Rodgers has plenty of weapons to throw to. moore.anderson,marshall.

• Poo 6

3 minutes ago, FearThePanthers said:

btw poo me all you want but Rodgers makes this team a superbowl contender.

No it doesn’t. Feel free to go back 20 years and looks at all the super bowl contenders. Nothing on our team ranks as such.

• Pie 1

Someone (Florio maybe) suggested that the Seahawks and the Packers swap disgruntled quarterbacks, Rodgers for Wilson.

I don't really think that's gonna happen, but I think that's got a way better chance of happening than Rodgers coming to the Panthers.

• Beer 1

I think it'd be hard to sell Rodgers on coming here. I bet the Niners wish Rodgers had brought this whole thing to a head well before they made that very aggressive trade up to #3 because that's where Rodgers really wanted to go and I'm sure they would've loved to have had him. They would've probably given GB that package for Rodgers instead of giving it to Miami for #3.

• Beer 1