• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN's Marcus Spears on Matt Rhule

Rhule ain't got long for this job. He just traded a coach maker for a coach killer. Sam's working on his third coach in three years, with one going on to build a Super Bowl winning defense. Talk about seeing ghost; there's going to be some reunions going on with Sam having to face old nemesis from the AFC East. You folks will be lucky to put two wins together this year, and by this time next year yall will be looking for another qb, and possibly another coach while having to pay Sam's 5th year guarantee. 

Can't blame Hurney for this one.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 71

3 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Rhule ain't got long for this job. He just traded a coach maker for a coach killer. Sam's working on his third coach in three years, with one going on to build a Super Bowl winning defense. Talk about seeing ghost; there's going to be some reunions going on with Sam having to face old nemesis from the AFC East. You folks will be lucky to put two wins together this year, and by this time next year yall will be looking for another qb, and possibly another coach while having to pay Sam's 5th year guarantee. 

Mmkay. 

6 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Derp

• Pie 6

5 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Lol a "coach maker". The only coaches he's gonna be making are the bags on the assembly line

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Did I miss something?  Did Rhule not get $60 million over 7 years?  That sounds to me like he has quite a while unless something changed.

And two wins?  I mean . . . how?  We have one more game to play.  We won five games last year and lost another 8 by one score or less.  WITHOUT OUR BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER.  For heaven's sake, PJ Walker won a game at QB for us.

I am not sure you really understand our team very well.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, BrianS said:

Did I miss something?  Did Rhule not get $60 million over 7 years?  That sounds to me like he has quite a while unless something changed.

And two wins?  I mean . . . how?  We have one more game to play.  We won five games last year and lost another 8 by one score or less.  WITHOUT OUR BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER.  For heaven's sake, PJ Walker won a game at QB for us.

I am not sure you really understand our team very well.

He's a troll. Don't bother.

I'd actually forgotten this particular dipsh-t existed.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 5

1 hour ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

I rarely have time to post or even log onto this forum but I had to log on to tell you how incredibly dumb this post is. 

so....yeah. This post is absolutely the dumbest thing I’ve seen today and I drive on 77 all day on my route so I see plenty of dumb things done by dumb people. I mean, not saying you’re dumb, but this post makes me think, maybe....just maybe you are either very slow or simply a troll. Seriously show me on the doll where Matt rhule hurt you. Lol. Wow

• Pie 3