• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall is the real deal

Posted (edited)

Marshall is the most exciting rookie this season for me. Amazing size and in my opinion is as good as Justin Jefferson who had 1400 yd as a rookie for the Vikings. Marshall opted out after playing in 7 games putting up 731 yd with 10 tds only because LSU overall was terrible last season. Marshall had no one on offense last year to help him. If he had played all 10 of LSU’s games, he would be on pace for 1044 yd and 14 tds after grabbing 13 tds in the 2019 championship season with Burrow and Joe Brady. I wanted a FS or OT in the 2nd round rather than a receiver but Marshall is a luxury pick. Too good of a player to pass on. He will be a deadly red zone threat and can play from the slot. He ran a 4.38 at his pro day. 

Edited by Trainwreck
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 4

I'm really excited about this guy.  Red zone beast.

I think Shi Smith is also going to be sneaky good between the 20s.

• Pie 7

Hes gonna do big things.  Too much attention on CMC and the top 2 WR's.  This kid is gonna ball the first half of the year while teams figure out who to stop.

• Pie 4

Basically the rich get richer with this pick. I'm really surprised so many teams passed on him. He's definitely got a chance to put up numbers like Samuel did last year. Also gives us an insurance policy if Anderson walks next year. 

• Pie 3
50 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Other than being tall, he's literally nothing like KB.

Very true and he's not even anywhere close to as tall as KB.

• Pie 3
1 hour ago, LegioX said:

Please no Kelvin Benjamin 2.0. That’s all I ask.

What makes you think this dude is any way, shape or form similar to KB? Besides the fact they play the same position I see no similarity.

• Pie 6

He is the real deal. Fantastic work ethic. Similar trajectory as MT imo. Pro ready. Has ability to affect games starting week 1. Was really hoping he made it to our 2nd pick. Hurt even more when y’all grabbed him. 

• Pie 4