• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall is the real deal

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

All of those drafts were among Polian, Capers, Seifert, Hurney, Gettleman, Hurney 2.0, and Fitterer. 

The fact you say you can’t judge any on past drafts because this is a new regime is ridiculous. Marty Hurney wasn’t the GM for 26 years. The chance that 1-2 of our players are gonna be a bust this year would be consistent with the last 26 years and 5 previous General Managers. We just always think everyone we have is the best because they are new and point out 1 good thing they did. Y’all sound like Al Bundy talking about his 5 TDs he scored in one high school football game.

And for whoever posted all the LSU receivers in the NFL- half aren’t even proven yet and I can make an equal comparison using LSU receivers that didn’t make it to the draft.

Lower round picks may end up being nothing but the draft picks through Nixon have a much better chance of succeeding than busting. 

Holy fug the total strikeouts in 09-10 and then even 11 ONLY Cam and then ONLY Luke in 12.

This team coulda been a dynasty even if we just hit one key player in 9 and 10 and or another other type of contributors in 11 and 12 also...like WATTTT

9 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Holy fug the total strikeouts in 09-10 and then even 11 ONLY Cam and then ONLY Luke in 12.

This team coulda been a dynasty even if we just hit one key player in 9 and 10 and or another other type of contributors in 11 and 12 also...like WATTTT

I remember a few of those felt bad even at the time:

2009:

Everette Brown had questions headed into the draft that made him feel like a reach pick, and I'm pretty sure Sherrod Martin was considered a reach as well.

2010:

Jimmy Clausen was an awful pick. Everyone knew it. Aramnti Edwards was picked at least a round too early.

2011: Sua and McClain, one of them was considered a reach iirc.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

Quit being such a crybaby. Go watch golf or tennis instead.

See you lost the argument and couldn’t think of anything to justify why you “feel” he’s going to be a great WR. So you have to act like a kid and call me a name and tell me to go watch a different sport. That is the exact same emotion and subjectiveness I was talking about with this fan base. You just have opinions not facts, you bring them to the table, can’t justify them and get mad about it.

Edited by Cdparr7
48 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Lol that’s not mentioning all the mid-lower round picks. It gets sad when you look at our entire draft class ever.

36 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

2009:

Everette Brown had questions headed into the draft that made him feel like a reach pick, and I'm pretty sure Sherrod Martin was considered a reach as well.

2010:

Jimmy Clausen was an awful pick. Everyone knew it. Aramnti Edwards was picked at least a round too early.

On top of all that, Clausen and Brown were second round picks. I believe Marty traded those 1st rounds away in 08 for Otah who was another bust.

• Pie 1
19 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

On top of all that, Clausen and Brown were second round picks. I believe Marty traded those 1st rounds away in 08 for Otah who was another bust.

Otah was a hit on talent though.   He is a weird one.   Busted because of injuries.   

• Pie 1
1 hour ago, Madwolf said:

2009:

2010:

Edwards was an UDFA and Brown had some knocks on him and yet we traded up for both

• Pie 1

He needs to keep his arms in tight when making cuts.  He lets the flail a bit, and that gives away they cut.  It is very slight, but noticeable. 

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Basically the rich get richer with this pick. I'm really surprised so many teams passed on him. He's definitely got a chance to put up numbers like Samuel did last year. Also gives us an insurance policy if Anderson walks next year. 

This kid is going to make you forget about Anderson.

• Pie 1
6 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

This kid is going to make you forget about Anderson.

I hope so. I mean we kinda already know he can produce in this system.