• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold and DJ

ncfan

10 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Your post to me came off as a shot at people that are excited about a new QB. Critiquing a practice throw in May is a little much, wouldn’t you say? Who cares if fans are excited about Sam. Your post came off like you do. 

Except I am excited for Sam. I think we had an excellent draft and he’s set up to succeed here and it’ll be better than Teddy. I didn’t know we couldn’t point out that a receiver had to slow down on a play against the wind. I’d say the same thing for Teddy, or Kyle Allen, or even Cam. Sorry. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

Except I am excited for Sam. I think we had an excellent draft and he’s set up to succeed here and it’ll be better than Teddy. I didn’t know we couldn’t point out that a receiver had to slow down on a play against the wind. I’d say the same thing for Teddy, or Kyle Allen, or even Cam. Sorry. 

I think people should be excited about Sam. It’s not a big deal, just explaining how your post came off to some. I’m not the only poster who read it that way. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

You had a valid point....a throw like that, if not in stride, can get your WR injured.  But it is only May, these guys need to gel, sometimes it takes more than a few practices.

• Pie 1

There will be plenty of opportunities to microanalyze every throw and catch when camp rolls around. This is one of the first throws he has made and they are wearing street clothes. Be glad we are getting any nuggets at all in May with all the limitations.

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

You had a valid point....a throw like that, if not in stride, can get your WR injured.  But it is only May, these guys need to gel, sometimes it takes more than a few practices.

And we were watching a tik tok video of an awkward angle and couldn't see what happened and have no idea what they were trying to do. Most likely warming up for all we know or trying to hit a spot.

If you find a negative in that clip it's because you wanted to 

15 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I think people should be excited about Sam. It’s not a big deal, just explaining how your post came off to some. I’m not the only poster who read it that way. 

I see it. I appreciate the back and forth. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

20 hours ago, pantherj said:

He had to slow up a little. Darnold needs to build as much chemistry as possible with the WRs as quickly as he can. The NFCS is going to be brutal this season with Atlanta adding Pitts to their other weapons, the Bucs being SB level good, and the Saints being loaded even with a QB change.

The Saints are going to be garbage. Brees made that team. 

The Falcons are going to be the Falcons. If Darnold is able to live up to expectations this team will be competing with TB for the South. 

3 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

The Saints are going to be garbage. Brees made that team. 

The Falcons are going to be the Falcons. If Darnold is able to live up to expectations this team will be competing with TB for the South. 

I disagree.  The Saints lived off their defense and run game last year.  By the end of the season, Brees didn't have much left in the tank, especially after the injury.  The question for them next year will be if Winston is going to be feast or famine like he was at Tampa, or can the Saints coaching staff turn him into an effective qb?  

• Pie 2