• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2021 Discover Central Division Champions!

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'm a little torn on that now depends entirely on if Vegas gives one up, I think Nashville is a much easier round one matchup+easier travel.

Yea. I was thinking about that. Canes have a chance to play chess instead of checkers over their last few games. Just wonder if that goes against RBAs work ethic...

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Yea. I was thinking about that. Canes have a chance to play chess instead of checkers over their last few games. Just wonder if that goes against RBAs work ethic...

I absolutely believe if we go full tilt we will sweep Nashville, Which puts us in a unique position of literally picking our opponent.... I'm leaning towards giving Nashville a game tbh... we will see, whoever is on the ice will play hard it's RBAs style, now if he chooses to say rest some guys and give Reimer a start.... who knows.

• Flames 1

We've wrapped up the division. It was never really even in peril. That's despite playing short multiple games due to injuries. Despite losing our starting goalie for the majority of the season to 2 different injuries.

And, now we are getting healthy right in time for the playoffs. Ned and Mraz are both top 5 goalies when they are on the ice this year. The luxury to choose your goalie based on style in the playoffs is unheard of. And, we have the chance to go in as the #1 overall seed or choose our first round opponent.

Regardless of anything else that happens from here on out, we already have few new trophy cases to build. Might as well put the pedal to the metal and try to bring home as many as possible. We dominated while beat up and injured. Healthy? I trust us against anybody. 

But, I trust Rod over everything  so either way...

Edited by Stumpy
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1