• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No matter what happens

CPsinceDay1

13 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

They told the world Sam Darnold is better than Justin Fields, point blank.

Poo all you want...but ever time Fields win and Darnold lose I'm bumping this thread to remind myself, as a fan I got screwed. 

{" Are you going to do likewise and bump this thread after time Darnold wins and Fields loses to remind yourself, as a fan you didn't get screwed. My guess is that you will not."}

Edited by KatsAzz

13 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I'm always going be fan, but I feel the pain  that Browns, Lions, and yes the Jets felt all these years, knowing this is just the beginning.

Haven't read the thread yet, but I just gotta say. 60 Poo!!!?? That's a new Huddle record. Nicely done. When you put your mind to it, this is what you can achieve

Man, I'm going to have so much fun posting in November and December.

Same thing last year. Same bunch of idiots circle jerking and shitting on anyone's opinion they don't share (which they just derive their opinions from a holier than thou, above it all, the front office is always right).

Then November reality hits, same morons that post 200 times a day disappear, go on a "break", suddenly are busy, and "realize that football isn't as important to them" anymore. Again, reality is they talked mad poo all off-season, all early season, and can't take a hit back when reality smacked them in their Walmart sized foreheads.

But of course, they came crawling back when the front office gave them the signal it was okay  to not support Teddy.

This place is so foolish.

23 minutes ago, WilsonROY said:

Same thing last year. Same bunch of idiots circle jerking and shitting on anyone's opinion they don't share (which they just derive their opinions from a holier than thou, above it all, the front office is always right).

Then November reality hits, same morons that post 200 times a day disappear, go on a "break", suddenly are busy, and "realize that football isn't as important to them" anymore. Again, reality is they talked mad poo all off-season, all early season, and can't take a hit back when reality smacked them in their Walmart sized foreheads.

But of course, they came crawling back when the front office gave them the signal it was okay  to not support Teddy.

What's foolish is to form an opinion that really isn't based on anything but your feelings. I try to let things play out a little before I form an opinion.

You mentioned Teddy. I don't remember anyone saying Teddy was a savior, and of course as the season went on, people naturally became tired of his brand of football. It's not rocket science.

If people are declaring Darnold a bust now, that's their right. If people are declaring him a legit franchise QB, that's their right. But personally I think that both positions are downright stupid at this point, but that's me. I also think it's pretty stupid to come in here namecalling and signifying over a difference of opinion. It's OK to have a difference of opinion, but just back it up with some substance without all the extra foolishness.

57 minutes ago, WilsonROY said:

it will be under another alt than this one if you do...one of the quite a few that you've got.

• Flames 1

59 minutes ago, WilsonROY said:

"Just like last year" huh?

So which dipsh-t does this dumbass alt belong to?

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

What's foolish is to form an opinion that really isn't based on anything but your feelings. I try to let things play out a little before I form an opinion.

You mentioned Teddy. I don't remember anyone saying Teddy was a savior, and of course as the season went on, people naturally became tired of his brand of football. It's not rocket science.

If people are declaring Darnold a bust now, that's their right. If people are declaring him a legit franchise QB, that's their right. But personally I think that both positions are downright stupid at this point, but that's me. I also think it's pretty stupid to come in here namecalling and signifying over a difference of opinion. It's OK to have a difference of opinion, but just back it up with some substance without all the extra foolishness.

You're just going to pretend like people weren't annointing Teddy this time last year? 

Edited by Call Me James