• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No matter what happens

CPsinceDay1

On 5/8/2021 at 3:15 AM, KillerKat said:

Tell me what you would say when our secondary keeps getting torched year after year by the All-Pro wide receivers in our division if we didn't take Horn? 

No wonder the virus has done so much damage when you have idiots like this running around.

I say draft a CB in the second duh...Fields plus a CB...wow

Now imma think of you everytime horn gets burn for a TD, it's not a guarantee he's going be a shutdown corner. Very idiotic to say he will shut down anyone at this point, that's like me saying Fields going throw 59 TDs his rookie year, if he does, I said it first.

Lol... I get it...

They're remaking the Great White Hope into a comedy but instead of boxing they got us starting Sam, smh

• Poo 2

On 5/8/2021 at 2:20 AM, CPsinceDay1 said:

From this point forward, Tepper(making it public we needed a Franchise QB), Rhule(I believe in Cam, wait no Teddy, ok maybe Sam), and Fitterer(I really wanted to trade back, but now I'm the GM who pass on Fields)*And I know there's going to be some to say other GMs did but he was the first one that actually needed a QB and didn't get one*, are going to be tied to J.Fields his whole career anyhow...

https://www-nfl-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/nfc-south-draft-grades-panthers-falcons-add-enticing-talent-saints-surprise-agai?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16204524820077&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfl.com%2Fnews%2Fnfc-south-draft-grades-panthers-falcons-add-enticing-talent-saints-surprise-agai

They told the world Sam Darnold is better than Justin Fields, point blank.

Poo all you want...but ever time Fields win and Darnold lose I'm bumping this thread to remind myself, as a fan I got screwed. 

Been a fan all my life, if you said at the beginning of last year who you want Teddy or trade the Jets for Darnold, though Teddy wasn't spectacular, he was a winner, and look what this franchise did to him. And now they want me to believe, they can turn a proven loser into a winner.

They was scared Fields was like Cam, all the credit would have went to him turning this franchise around. So they want to prove they can without a... let's say a versatile QB.

Horn can be Deion Sanders good, but Deion Sanders with a QB =Superbowls...

Darnold is only Young(notSteve) in age, but will fall like Troy(notAikman)

I'm always going be fan, but I feel the pain  that Browns, Lions, and yes the Jets felt all these years, knowing this is just the beginning.

Computer Working GIF

32 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I say draft a CB in the second duh...Fields plus a CB...wow

Now imma think of you everytime horn gets burn for a TD, it's not a guarantee he's going be a shutdown corner. Very idiotic to say he will shut down anyone at this point, that's like me saying Fields going throw 59 TDs his rookie year, if he does, I said it first.

Lol... I get it...

They're remaking the Great White Hope into a comedy but instead of boxing they got us starting Sam, smh

rap game no GIF by Lifetime

• Flames 1

On 5/8/2021 at 7:49 AM, top dawg said:

The reason you want to bump this thread when Fields wins and Darnold loses is not because you want to remind yourself of anything, but because you want to remind the Huddle how right you are. But, what will you do every time Darnold wins and Fields loses? Will you bump this thread as a reminder that your take was premature, ill-advised and bereft of anything related to genuine football knowledge, and more about being so butthurt that even morphine, much less Preparation H, can give you one ounce of comfort. 

I'll give you some credit--just a little bit--for going out on the limb and taking your shot. You're either very convicted or an unskilled troll. I go out on limbs sometimes, but I give reasons why based upon my experience of watching the game for decades. For example, In maybe the third week of September after Shula was hired as OC, I made a thread about how we should get rid of him. It was met with snark and people saying that Shula hadn't had enough time. Moreover, I'm sure that a few Huddlers remember how I made an early thread about how Philly Brown was JAG. Most thought that I was off my rocker! The point is that I had seen enough after watching a few games, but you haven't seen Darnold playing in a good situation for a few seconds, much less a few weeks. You're just spewing sh¡t based upon your own feelings. That's not how you earn anything resembling real credibility as it pertains to being a Panthers fan, much less a respected Huddler. 

We likely won't have a good read on Sam until after a half of season. I would bet that it takes at least a season more than that for Justin Fields (who hopefully will get time to actually develop before being thrown to the wolves in the Windy City). Another thing to consider is that the Bears are presumably ahead of the Panthers in terms of team building and ready to make a legit playoff run. So, making simplistic comparisons based upon win-loss records so soon may not be the best way to evaluate Fields and Darnold anyway. And when you throw all the young players into the mix that we've acquired who will likely need to get their wings underneath then and gel, it makes evaluating the totality of the 2021 draft even more complex. So, slow your roll! You could turn out right. I doubt it, but you could. But just make sure you man up and let us know how wrong you are, when we start tearing it up.

I respect your take, now I'm you speaking on Sam so there's that.

But I want us to win, but I'm not falling for this Sam Darnold crazy way of thinking he's not who he is.

Hell when PJ Walker is the starter then and only then do I see us tearing it up...but alas most want Gier...cough..y because he's from NC...lol...he couldn't even replace PJ last year on the depth charts but you can't used the excuse the coach knows best(going with Sam) then skip over the next guy(PJ is better than Gier) because let's just say "he not from Round herre"

Not 2 remind y'all I was right but to remind those who were wrong

..which this team does masterfully...

I've been on this board for a long time, got ban truthfully for a bad source saying Bell was coming to Carolina...some mod wanted him to badly n when it didn't happen I got booted...but I never said it was a fact..and I never hid the fact hell my new name is like the old one CarolinaPanthersinceDay1...duh I started the Cam over Luck thread before the draft before Luck opt out that year, got so much hate too but in the end who had the better career.

I got real life relatives in the NFL...a couple got superbowl rings...one holds the record for longest run in the superbowl...n not just the NFL..NBA folks too...so conversation I have are real talk with the players not just fans.

8 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Computer Working GIF

I honestly was on the road for 16 hours that day, from NC to Mississippi, 4kids mind you, listen to different sports stations talk about us passing on Fields and sticking with Darnold. By time I got settled in had a few drinks, I saw said article...n yes I blanked..lmao 

26 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I respect your take, now I'm you speaking on Sam so there's that.

But I want us to win, but I'm not falling for this Sam Darnold crazy way of thinking he's not who he is.

Hell when PJ Walker is the starter then and only then do I see us tearing it up...but alas most want Gier...cough..y because he's from NC...lol...he couldn't even replace PJ last year on the depth charts but you can't used the excuse the coach knows best(going with Sam) then skip over the next guy(PJ is better than Gier) because let's just say "he not from Round herre"

Not 2 remind y'all I was right but to remind those who were wrong

..which this team does masterfully...

I've been on this board for a long time, got ban truthfully for a bad source saying Bell was coming to Carolina...some mod wanted him to badly n when it didn't happen I got booted...but I never said it was a fact..and I never hid the fact hell my new name is like the old one CarolinaPanthersinceDay1...duh I started the Cam over Luck thread before the draft before Luck opt out that year, got so much hate too but in the end who had the better career.

I got real life relatives in the NFL...a couple got superbowl rings...one holds the record for longest run in the superbowl...n not just the NFL..NBA folks too...so conversation I have are real talk with the players not just fans.

PJ Walker? I haven’t read all the comments, but I’m sure a subject has come up.

1 minute ago, weyco2000 said:

PJ Walker? I haven’t read all the comments, but I’m sure a subject has come up.

No, its pretty much Darnold is savoir. Believe in the coaches culture... And the same people crying Rhule believes in Sam forget he believes in PJ over Gier, but they quick to tear down PJ and promote Will...

I made a thread on him before the Darnold trade but once again, PJ doesn't look the part...the man sat behind Luck for two years, XFL was his league, must I remind folks his name is PJ "All I Do Is Win" Walker...

So guys like Robby who work their butts off from nothing to something don't get praised but a golden boy who can do no wrong when all he do is shyt on himself gets the red carpet treatment that can affect the locker room too.

All I'm saying is if Sam starts off bad cut the loses start PJ, admit the Sam project was wrong but don't have me thinking it's going take another 2-3 years for Sam to catch up...5 games max...if we start out 0-5, why not

Hell I made this before the schedule release...are y'all really telling me the jets r better than us this year...why because they traded away their problem and drafted a fix... lol

First game going to tell me how the season going to go, no doubt in my mind if Sam loses to the Jets opening week this thread going be smoking cause I'm posting every Fields throw in practice lol...and Fields isn't even the starter yet so Im giving Darnold chance although slim.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

No, its pretty much Darnold is savoir. Believe in the coaches culture... And the same people crying Rhule believes in Sam forget he believes in PJ over Gier, but they quick to tear down PJ and promote Will...

I made a thread on him before the Darnold trade but once again, PJ doesn't look the part...the man sat behind Luck for two years, XFL was his league, must I remind folks his name is PJ "All I Do Is Win" Walker...

So guys like Robby who work their butts off from nothing to something don't get praised but a golden boy who can do no wrong when all he do is shyt on himself gets the red carpet treatment that can affect the locker room too.

All I'm saying is if Sam starts off bad cut the loses start PJ, admit the Sam project was wrong but don't have me thinking it's going take another 2-3 years for Sam to catch up...5 games max...if we start out 0-5, why not

Hell I made this before the schedule release...are y'all really telling me the jets r better than us this year...why because they traded away their problem and drafted a fix... lol

First game going to tell me how the season going to go, no doubt in my mind if Sam loses to the Jets opening week this thread going be smoking cause I'm posting every Fields throw in practice lol...and Fields isn't even the starter yet so Im giving Darnold chance although slim.

Confirmed

The decision was not Darnold over Fields but rather Darnold and Horn over Darnold and Fields who essentially play the same position and wouldn't be on the field at the same time versus finding 2 starters who will both start at their positions day 1. If Darnold sucks we will draft a guy next year at QB given if this happened we would be picking early.

On 5/8/2021 at 2:20 AM, CPsinceDay1 said:

Poo all you want...but ever time Fields win and Darnold lose I'm bumping this thread to remind myself, as a fan I got screwed. 

I'm going to bump this every time Darnold wins to remind you that you're wrong.

• Flames 2