• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ye Evolution of the OL has Begunst

MHS831

There is certainly justification in fans not being sold on our efforts this year to shore up the offensive line after years of mismanagement. We basically punted at left tackle again by pitting a 3rd round rookie against an oft injured castoff tackle released from a team uninterested in retaining his services. Apparently some folks think no front office executives in the league have been wrong before. If an echo chamber and condescension to anyone who thinks differently is what you seek maybe catscratchreader is more in your wheelhouse.

Edited by frankw

16 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Tag Moton then let him go. His body is not going to hold up long term imo. Get out while he's healthy and let him break down during some other team's mega deal.

He's never missed a game. Was questionable one time in 4 years. Set a school record for starts.

Where do you come up with this?

3 hours ago, stbugs said:

Lol, no kidding. We went from wanting Sewell to pair with Moton to a hey, Erving and Elflein can carry 3 rookies and we don’t need Moton. Amazing, isn’t it.

Dude....the fact that people think this line will be better than last year absolutely stuns me. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

I puked in my mouth a little bit.

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I am scared they will.  He want elite LT money.  And if so, they let him walk.  I always estimate on the high side, however, so maybe his demands are just a negotiation tactic. Nobody should negotiate in 2020-21 if they could get tagged.

Traumatized from the Marty days. I don’t think this front office will make the same mistakes. 

• Beer 1