• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes @ Predators 5/8-5/10 Regular Season Final Two

Harbingers

8 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Throughout professional sports you see teams give less effort when the games don't mean much, I'm simply observing that doing so is human nature.... The risk/reward of losing key players to more physical play isn't great.

We are 0-1 in the playoffs. Simple as that.

2 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Yea. We have 9 games against the Preds now. And we've lost the series opener.

Two Caveats. No Slavin, both goals were on his spot in the line and Necas rung the post if that is an a few CM closer in that game was 1-1 easy. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

Vegas has 2-0 on the Blues in the 1st. I'm not surprised if Canes lose the President's Cup before it's over.

They gotta go against Colorado though. Colorado is still fighting for their division one seed. That’s our only boon even if we win Monday. But in a 3 way tie with 82 points Colorado wins. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Not the cup I care about personally.

Long picture dude, the cup means nothing. In a potential travel situation so you really want to potentially have to play 4 games in Colorado or Vegas? You think Dallas travel is too much... 

If we win out it’s a high probability we see one of them in the finale. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Long picture dude, the cup means nothing. In a potential travel situation so you really want to potentially have to play 4 games in Colorado or Vegas? You think Dallas travel is too much... 

If we win out it’s a high probability we see one of them in the finale. 

Realistically? I don't think Dallas was too much I was speaking of conserving energy for the long haul, If we pick up a point only Vegas will have Home ice.... luckily only one of them will make round 3.... no guarentee they make the finals, we are locked in on home ice for the first three rounds. 

• Beer 1