• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers to Panthers?

Zod

I honestly don't want him. He is on that Brady train like Wilson. They want to have too much control. We have a great thing starting here and I for one am perfectly content to keep moving along with the nice little wagon we already have. We're building a culture and I'm in no rush anymore. No shortcuts. We're ok where we are and great things are coming our way soon enough. Let someone else take him. Even if it's the Saints. Our super young and fast defense is going to be bringing the heat this season and these old QBs are going to feel it this season and the season to come. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Yeah... right. 

Canfora's just throwing darts at the map and making clickbait with it now.

I actually looked up LaCanfora's article to see what his rationale for connecting Rodgers to the Panthers was.

You guessed it: David Tepper

The same dumbass rationale that was used to predict we'd draft Justin Fields and "pay any price" for Deshaun Watson.

Oy 🙄

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I honeslty dont think Tepper is on Aaron Rodgers. I think he understands the risk that he brings to the team.

I think all the talk of Tepper pushing for this or that is all bullpoo. He hasn't shown that quality at all since he's been here. He took 2 seasons letting things continue as they were while he fixed the business side the way he wanted. Then when he focused on the football side he still went slowly. Got his coach and kept the GM for 1 season so he could see what was up and then he decided the Rhule did know what he was doing and then went out and got the GM that fit best with Rhule and his Vision which also fits what Tepper imagines for his team. He's been slow, patient and methodical. Never thinking he knew more than he did and set up situations to learn on the way and is involved in a supportive way. He gets the people he wants in place and then lets them do their job and he just wants to be a part of it as you can tell he thinks it's fun. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1