• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers to Panthers?

Zod

29 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Not sure what that has to do with him being ok with Carolina. 

I think he’s saying he’ll do whatever to whomever including forcing a trade to the NFC only b/c the Packers don’t want to.  Pettiness and spite.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Basbear said:
2 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Whom do you consider to be "more stable"...

...Watson or Rodgers?

Neither..... given what the public knows. I mean if Im forced to pick, Rodgers. But if age isnt a big issue..... I know hes been on a tear with his women problems too......just not at the same rate as Waston per say. Rodgers and one of former ex-esese boy body Danica Patrick both bought a 20 million home with both putting coin in. Among others stuff, dont know if everything is resolved. Hes already replaced her with a another clone as well and I think they are getting married soon...

Surely ye jest...

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Surely ye jest...

You dont think both investing millions in joint business ventures would cause issues??  Surely yee jest..... Plus she was replaced with the quickness and new one came with marriage talk....My god, maybe Ive dated different females than you/others.... I can not speak for him, when millions are involved, Im in the " hey lets go fishing " line of thinking.... 

7 hours ago, Basbear said:

You dont think both investing millions in joint business ventures would cause issues??  Surely yee jest..... Plus she was replaced with the quickness and new one came with marriage talk....My god, maybe Ive dated different females than you/others.... I can not speak for him, when millions are involved, Im in the " hey lets go fishing " line of thinking.... 

What the fug does this have to do with football?

• Beer 1

Id bring him in on a short term deal just to coach up Darnold. No more than two however. Poor kid never had a stud to sit under. Imagine all questions of this year were erased if we had a legit and proven starter at QB..and also that vet hand to groom Darnold?

Get 'er done!

• Beer 1

I mean... it's an intriguing thought but I think it's better suited to the realm of Madden. We are doing some serious team building and am loathe to think of this future with a foundation jumping the shark with something like this. But it's not like I wouldn't be excited. But there's no way this could happen without considerable stripping of this team and assets. Hmm. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Id bring him in on a short term deal just to coach up Darnold. No more than two however. Poor kid never had a stud to sit under. Imagine all questions of this year were erased if we had a legit and proven starter at QB..and also that vet hand to groom Darnold?

Get 'er done!

LOL you really think Aaron Rodgers is interested in coming to Charlotte of all places to coach up his understudy?  Thats one of the major reasons he wants to leave GB to begin with!  Rodgers doesnt strike me as the "tutor the young guy, so he can take my job" sort of dude.  

Also, next year would cost us like 60 million dollars in QB salary if we kept both Sam and Rodgers.

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3