• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who's back?

Mr. Scot

I always like The Golden Calf of Bristol. He's a good person and he was hated by so many people but he never did anything to deserve any of it. The only thing he did was take the shot he was given and yeah he was never that good but he played above his abilities and that's why he got that shot and even with all the hate I've never heard him say a bad thing about anyone. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Panthero said:

Itll be good to have a man of God back in the league. Place needs men of character. 

There are plenty of men of god in the league, at least people that identify as Christians. Oh you meant white guys who are Christians, got it.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Panthero said:

Itll be good to have a man of God back in the league. Place needs men of character. 

God don’t have poo to do with winning football games on Sundays. In fact you could argue it runs counterproductive to his mission. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

tom cruise GIF

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

There are plenty of men of god in the league, at least people that identify as Christians. Oh you meant white guys who are Christians, got it.

No actually i didnt mean that. Thanks for seeing race in my comment though, very original. In summation, go fug yourself. 

Edited by Panthero
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2

Just weird...hes story til now full of highs and lows, thought Teblowsmania was in the past...... Coaches all over begged this guy to switch, he was like  "nah I going to stay the worst QB ". What ten years past and his quitter dad-figure brings his show to the Jags...... Just sign to be a pastor or makeup a label like male cheerleader Teblows. 

Too stunty for me, watch the Jags put him in their ring of honor when he retires in 3 weeks.....

• Beer 1