• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers have kicked the tires on bringing back DT Kwann Short on a 1-yr deal

5 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Just looked for any news on this and didn't find anything yet so this just may be false news.

The Twitter page it comes from posts fake bullsh-t all the time.

I'm not sure why anybody takes stuff they tweet seriously.

• Beer 2

10 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He’s done

I think so too. With the money he should have in the bank I doubt he's going to be willing to play for what teams are willing to offer and that's why he's still unsigned. Maybe a rash of injuries will get someone to significantly change the number but I doubt it.

His problem is that the entire league has witnessed his last three seasons.  Any team would be happy to have him on a heavily incentive laden contract that starts somewhere around veteran minimum and no guarantees.  He doesn't seem interested in that sort of deal.  Honestly, he hasn't seemed all that interested in football for a while.

I wish it wasn't that way.  There was a time when he was nearly unblockable.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, BlazeCarolina said:

People only think of influences as positive for some reason.  I don't know that I want him following that particular example.

Its not the on the field influence im talking about. KK is a good character influence. His goose may be cooked physically but he was a captain.

I really dont see how he fits.  Last year we had 4 DTs on the roster during the season,  you would have to think it will be the same this year.  Right now we have Myles Adams, Derick Brown, Woodrow Hamilton, Bruce Hector, Phil Hoskins, PJ Johnson, DaQuan Jones, Daviyon Nixon, Mike Panisiuk, Bravion Roy.  That's 10 guys going for 4 spots. Is he better than 6 of them at this point? Derick Brown, Bravion Roy, and  Daviyon Nixon are probably shoe ins, that leaves 1 spot.  Not to mention we trying to get younger.

• Beer 2