• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South (Prediction)

1 minute ago, Verge said:

HOME OPPONENTS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers-L

New Orleans Saints-W
Atlanta Falcons-W
Washington Football Team-W
Philadelphia Eagles-W
New York Jets-W
New England Patriots-L
Minnesota Vikings-W

AWAY OPPONENTS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers-L
New Orleans Saints-
L
Atlanta Falcons-L
Dallas Cowboys-L
New York Giants-W
Buffalo Bills-L
Miami Dolphins-L
Arizona Cardinals-W
Houston Texans-W

9-8 Sounds about right.

Since we both went with 9-8, how many of the losses (based off who you believe we will lose to above) will be 1-score losses

I'm not sure TB wins the division. They have Tom B. , but not Bill B. Its hard to repeat and even though they kept everyone they basically stayed pat. Everyone else is getting better. One or Two key injuries and their season can really take a hit (like anyone else's).

I think they are the best bet to win but I don't believe its a sure thing. In that light my predictions are:

NO- 11-6

TB- 10-7

Car- 10-7

Atl- 6-10-1

I think Winston throws for a Billion Yards with only 20 interceptions (35 TD's) this year and their defense and running game carry the Saints to the division title.

We pick off Winston 6 times in 2 games but still only manage to split the series.

The Bucs sweep us

We sweep Atl.

10 minutes ago, Michael G said:

I'm not sure TB wins the division. They have Tom B. , but not Bill B. Its hard to repeat and even though they kept everyone they basically stayed pat. Everyone else is getting better. One or Two key injuries and their season can really take a hit (like anyone else's).

I think they are the best bet to win but I don't believe its a sure thing. In that light my predictions are:

NO- 11-6

TB- 10-7

Car- 10-7

Atl- 6-10-1

I think Winston throws for a Billion Yards with only 20 interceptions (35 TD's) this year and their defense and running game carry the Saints to the division title.

We pick off Winston 6 times in 2 games but still only manage to split the series.

The Bucs sweep us

We sweep Atl.

Maybe... im just not so sure about NO... they aren't even 100% confident that Winston is their guy. It was just the best option to keep him seeing as there CAP was terrible and what it would've took to trade up for a QB. They would've drafted a QB if one fell, but one didn't and they still went with one a QB in Ian Book.

TB: Didn't have any holes to really fill. 

ATL: Defense still doesn't scare me

NO: We will see how much was Drew and how much was Sean (not the same but similar us wondering what we'd see in brady without bill)

Edit: (NO) the culture won't change but that locker room sure will. I hope he uses the "eat a W" speech before playing us

Edited by CarolinaLivin
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Michael G said:

NO- 11-6

TB- 10-7

Car- 10-7

Atl- 6-10-1

The Bucs sweep us

We sweep Atl.

At this point, are you convinced that those victories were all Bill Belichick? 

• Beer 1

we'll do better than last year, if Darnold is even slightly better than Teddy, which is my minimum expectation given the return of CMAC and the improvements we've made + last year's rooks having a year under their belt.

the division winner will be the one team that doesn't hover around .500, most likely TB at this point

we have a shot at a WC spot if we do well against the division

ATL or NO will be the dog, not us

1 minute ago, stackofbacon said:

we'll do better than last year, if Darnold is even slightly better than Teddy, which is my minimum expectation given the return of CMAC and the improvements we've made + last year's rooks having a year under their belt.

the division winner will be the one team that doesn't hover around .500, most likely TB at this point

We'll do better than last year based off the improvements we made to the defensive side of the ball. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, stackofbacon said:

Darnold's ceiling is definitely higher than Teddy's, absolutely zero question about that. Darnold's floor is much, much, MUCH lower than Teddy's. 

19 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

At this point, are you convinced that those victories were all Bill Belichick? 

Not at all...but I think the system he employed (along with Brady) proved to stand the test of Time. Im not sure about Bruce's system in Tampa.

2 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Not at all...but I think the system he employed (along with Brady) proved to stand the test of Time. Im not sure about Bruce's system in Tampa.

Bills system seemed to be: i have Tom Brady, go win with what we got

Bruce's system seems to be: whatever you want Tom, we'll bring em in

Edited by CarolinaLivin

1 minute ago, Michael G said:

Well, if NE looks the aame as they did last season, I think you have to start chalking up that NE success to mostly Brady and much less Bill.

That was always going to be the interesting thing about that split, who ended up being more successful.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, if NE looks the aame as they did last season, I think you have to start chalking up that NE success to mostly Brady and much less Bill.

That was always going to be the interesting thing about that split, who ended up being more successful.

Yeah- But Tom got the better landing spot. The Bucs were primed with young talent and weapons. Last year Bill pieced together a team. I think for the first time in a long time he was lost a little without Brady. They have really made a lot of moves this offseason. This year will be interesting in deed to see if Bill can be as sucessfull without Brady, (Brady's already made his point on that).