• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Opens up About Carolina (CBS)

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

As an organization, there's things you can do better as well," he said. "I'll just say this, for (offensive coordinator Joe) Brady's growth, that organization, they'll have to practice things in different ways. One of the things we didn't do much of when I was there, we didn't practice two-minute (situations), really. We didn't practice red zone ... (But) I'm appreciative of the opportunity and I just keep it moving."

I have a very hard time believing this

Same.  DJ Moore had no Issues getting wide open in the end zone, despite this so called lack of practice.  

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

That’s the only thing we have disagreed on in this post 

That's fair... 

Fields might be great, but hearing that he's a LIFO guy is a huge red flag.  You can't do that and be effective in the NFL unless you're a legit super athlete like Vick.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Sam darnold 

Darnold the person--I really like the guy from what I can tell.  I think we will be pleased with him.  While everyone was bitching about the cost, it turned out to be a second rounder.  I think this will go down as a the best transaction is Panther history--better than Olsen, Stephen Davis, and ---- Jake Delhomme, if you factor in the risk/reward.

• Flames 1