• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Opens up About Carolina (CBS)

10 minutes ago, blackcat said:

I don't put much stock into what Mr. One Touchdown In The Fourth Quarter says at this point.

...Haha... i was going there... or 2 TDs total in the second half... thats Guinness book stats.... he needs to set his little ass down and get to work..

• Pie 3

The irony in this thread is epic.

Half the huddle thinks we overachieved by winning 5 games and blowing our chance to get the first pick in the draft.  The other half thinks we underachieved by only winning 5 games because we hired a flawed QB and a coach in over his head.

Conclusion - at least half of you guys are wrong.

• Pie 1

But but I didn’t have CMAC but for 3 games, we was putting up 30 a game. Shut the fug up Teddy 2 yds on 4th and 9. I mean u going to blame someone for u throwing 2 yds with game on the line. Then miss I mean a wide open Moore in the end zone that almost broke Moore’s ankle because he was trying to catch ur garbage. Then to watch all the amazing catches Moore had to make because ur throws were short. This dude took no responsibility and threw people under the bus. If anyone says this guy is such a great all around person again, I’m gonna puke.

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, Basbear said:

Everyone is missing the restrictions form convid. Teams could not have "normal" practices. Huddlers hate boner for teddy touches space, but Joe Brady was a rookie OC and finding his way like 98% of Rhules staff. I admitted this plenty, they did a great job with all they had to put up with. (including Teddy)....

lol, then why didn't Peterson say "well, during covid this was what we did as well"

He didn't.  He laughed at what Teddy said.

• Poo 1

The reaction to this is interesting. Fans rip coaches and players constantly but with little understanding of the situation. Over and over we said the red zone offense sucked. Teddy played a part in that but why couldn't the OC with zero experience as an OC have some things he's not good at yet? Maybe there is something to learn from this.

Teddy was answering a question and did it respectfully and professionally. If this had been in reference to Shula or the Turners or Rivera this could be applauded.  I see on the One Panther Place Twitter where our very own ellis is saying he should be focused on Denver. Why is Bridgewater not allowed to answer questions and need to move on while the Twitter account in question gets to spend a whole day plus making content over it? This account dwells on a lot of things much older but I guess only media can do that? By the way I check that account every day and appreciate the content as it just about the only independent thing left. I don't agree with every point there but that's fine.

Players make a lot of money and I suppose this comes with the territory but the personal attacks and wishes for broken legs because of this are pathetic.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, grimesgoat said:

The irony in this thread is epic.

Half the huddle thinks we overachieved by winning 5 games and blowing our chance to get the first pick in the draft.  The other half thinks we underachieved by only winning 5 games because we hired a flawed QB and a coach in over his head.

Conclusion - at least half of you guys are wrong.

I think it's somewhere in the middle and it's mostly down to the QB.

Based on the talent on the roster we overachieved by winning 5 games. The vast majority of guys on the roster last year I considered to be NFL talents are less than 4 years removed from their Draft class. We were in almost every game BECAUSE of the QB. Bridgewater was efficient and effective with the ball, moving up freely up and down the field between the 20s.

Why we underachieved is also because of the QB. He couldn't turn those 3s into 6s often enough. 

• Pie 4

11 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I think it's somewhere in the middle and it's mostly down to the QB.

Based on the talent on the roster we overachieved by winning 5 games. The vast majority of guys on the roster last year I considered to be NFL talents are less than 4 years removed from their Draft class. We were in almost every game BECAUSE of the QB. Bridgewater was efficient and effective with the ball, moving up freely up and down the field between the 20s.

Why we underachieved is also because of the QB. He couldn't turn those 3s into 6s often enough. 

Do you not think it's likely that a timid QB and a rookie OC combined to create a poor red zone offense?

5 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Do you not think it's likely that a timid QB and a rookie OC combined to create a poor red zone offense?

I genuinely think they ditched Bridgewater so quickly because he wasn't taking the shots Brady was calling for him. 

Based on his LSU offence (admittedly he had two first round picks and a second round pick at WR and the #1 overall pick at QB), Brady can call an offence.

• Pie 1