• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooo what's the plan for LT?

Verge

I had expected us to be in on Leno or Fisher, but there has been no noise in that regard. There isn't anything left on the trade market or FA market, which makes that position pretty much set.  Are we really comfortable allowing Erving/Little/Scott/Christensen duke it out to protect our new franchise QBs blindside? What if that fails miserably as history suggests it will? I find it hard to believe our staff shrugged their shoulders at the second most important position in football, but here we are. 

Edited by Verge
  • Pie 2

Christensen may not be the opening day starter, but I’m positive he’ll get an opportunity before the quarter pole to see what he can do. Production, even though it wasn’t the SEC, Big 10, et al., is still production, and he did well at BYU. 

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Strawman said:

Christensen may not be the opening day starter, but I’m positive he’ll get an opportunity before the quarter pole to see what he can do. Production, even though it wasn’t the SEC, Big 10, et al., is still production, and he did well at BYU. 

I'm not absolutely certain he'll be the opening day starter, but I have a feeling he's starting by midseason at the latest.

• Pie 2