• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers first four games...

Zod

3-1 at least. We should be much better than both the Jets and Texans. Winston should be the Saints QB and if he has a good game he's capable of putting up points, will depend on the Ints and if we can stop the run somewhat or force them to pass by taking an early lead. Their defense shouldn't be as good as it usually is. I'd say it's a 50/50 game. Dallas, as usual, will be overrated. Their defense is really bad and they din't do anything to fix it that I can see. Dak is back but last season when he played their offense wasn't much better than is was when he was out and now he has his big payday. I'd say that game is in our favor 75/25. I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't  4-0 tbh.

Edited by Panthers Rhule

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The 5 games after their first 2 (hoping they at least split their first 2) gives this team the potential to possibly get hot

Yes, I think the same. it's looking like the harder part of our schedule should be at the back end which will hopefully give us time to get hot, build our confidence and see some rooks start to find their grooves. That happens sometimes with young teams and I could see that happening with us this season. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Zod said:

What's our record after this?

(Per Joe P)

Panthers' first four games:
9/12 vs. NY Jets
9/19 vs. New Orleans
9/23 at Houston (TNF)
10/3 at Dallas

0-4.  I have been assured by the Huddle's leading lights that we should tank all the games and go for the number one pick next draft.  I'm sure Rhule won't make the same mistake twice.

8 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Yes, I think the same. it's looking like the harder part of our schedule should be at the back end which will hopefully give us time to get hot, build our confidence and see some rooks start to find their grooves. That happens sometimes with young teams and I could see that happening with us this season. 

Yeah I feel like we benefitted from that in 2015.

Started off against Jacksonville and Houston. Won a good one against the Saints. Then travelled to Tampa before our first signature win in Seattle. But we had built some nice momentum leading up to that Seattle game beforehand