• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers @ Raiders doesn't look good

PanthersATL

Granted, it's a new stadium and a MNF game at that -- but I hope these prices are because of that New Stadium Smell vs what we may see charged in a few years when the Panthers eventually hit Vegas.  (That'll be what, 2024 season maybe? 2025?)

At these prices - and if these are what's consistently for sale throughout their first year allowing fans there, they'll be lucky if any seats are filled.

E1OAVe3UcAEnugG?format=jpg&name=large

What's the most you've ever paid for a Panthers single game ticket?
What's the most you WOULD pay for a Panthers single game ticket?

47 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

Granted, it's a new stadium and a MNF game at that -- but I hope these prices are because of that New Stadium Smell vs what we may see charged in a few years when the Panthers eventually hit Vegas.  (That'll be what, 2024 season maybe? 2025?)

At these prices - and if these are what's consistently for sale throughout their first year allowing fans there, they'll be lucky if any seats are filled.

E1OAVe3UcAEnugG?format=jpg&name=large

What's the most you've ever paid for a Panthers single game ticket?
What's the most you WOULD pay for a Panthers single game ticket?

most I ever paid for a single game, had to have been the NFCCG in 2016, got three uppers, don't remember the price but seems all three were 5-600 total. went to the 2014 WC too and sat in the 300 section underneath the overhang to stay out of the rain don't recall the price for these bt they couldn't have been more

16 minutes ago, stackofbacon said:

ha, found my confirmation email from ticketmassah, $482 for 3 tix to the conference championship game

I think it cost around that for me, too.  Honestly it was a steal.  There was a huge snow storm the Friday or Saturday before the game, I wonder if that changed the prices a bit.  That game was so much fun 

7 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

I think it cost around that for me, too.  Honestly it was a steal.  There was a huge snow storm the Friday or Saturday before the game, I wonder if that changed the prices a bit.  That game was so much fun 

Yeah I was stuck in Denver and had a return flight for Saturday to Wilmington where my car was in long term parking. All flights through Charlotte were cancelled and American couldn't get me anywhere close. The best they could do was Myrtle the following Monday. I ended up buying a new ticket with Frontier to Atlanta and paid a friend to drive up from Miami and pick me and drive me to my car in Wilmington. (He was planning a trip up anyhow but he came a week early to help me). I made it to Charlotte by 8am game day morning.

Edited by Floppin
  • Pie 1

I would be willing to do around $200-250 per ticket depending on the game.  I always assume I am buying 2 tickets so that's $400-500.  I probably wouldn't go to a game by myself if I had to pay anything over $300.

Two years ago (2019 season) I bought 2 tickets to go see the Chiefs in the wildcard round at Arrowhead.  Its a bucket list thing.  They were $150 a piece.  When the Pats unexpectedly lost the final week of the season, it elevated the Chiefs beyond the wildcard into the next round.  I thought my tickets were no good until I contact the ticket agent.  The verbiage on my tickets were "first postseason game" so that meant my cheaper tickets were now good for a more expensive round.  I quickly flipped them and made about $250 profit off the pair.

Let’s see what they are about 2 weeks before kickoff, and see what ticket prices are in November for the late season games.  Panthers play there in 2024 right?  I will definitely be there, hopefully in the stadium but if not the nearest sports book

As someone a few hours outside of Vegas this is the only time I get to see my Panthers and not drive 12+ hours. I looked it up soon as I moved here.

I really hope this bullshit goes down...I assume it will, I mean we’re talking years away.

When I went to the Falcon game in Atlanta in 2017 at the end of of the season I believe that was the first year it opened and I got two club seats on the 40 for $300 ish.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1