• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers @ Raiders doesn't look good

PanthersATL

1 minute ago, PandaMan said:

I think it cost around that for me, too.  Honestly it was a steal.  There was a huge snow storm the Friday or Saturday before the game, I wonder if that changed the prices a bit.  That game was so much fun 

we were in row 23, so the lower end of prices for a 500 level sideline seat. I was very lucky to find 3, when I put my CC info in and hit buy it took like 20 minutes to respond, i almost cancelled out of it twice but so happy I let it go. i know so many ppl that tried to get tix and were unable to, really didn't want to pay third party prices to go see that game

yup, the atmosphere was insane, the upper deck was rocking, literally. I was hoarse for like two days afterwards

to top it all off went to see Duke play Virginia at Cameron a few days later, paid less than face for those tix, man I was livin large those two weeks. lol

13 minutes ago, stackofbacon said:

we were in row 23, so the lower end of prices for a 500 level sideline seat. I was very lucky to find 3, when I put my CC info in and hit buy it took like 20 minutes to respond, i almost cancelled out of it twice but so happy I let it go. i know so many ppl that tried to get tix and were unable to, really didn't want to pay third party prices to go see that game

yup, the atmosphere was insane, the upper deck was rocking, literally. I was hoarse for like two days afterwards

to top it all off went to see Duke play Virginia at Cameron a few days later, paid less than face for those tix, man I was livin large those two weeks. lol

Me and my friend were way up in the 500 level haha, we were on the endzone opposite where Philly Brown got that long TD.  That’s the play I remember the most, the whole stadium just erupted.  Watching that guy run and knowing we had the game in in the bag already, it was so cool.  I miss having a team with that swagger 

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Yeah I was stuck in Denver and had a return flight for Saturday to Wilmington where my car was in long term parking. All flights through Charlotte were cancelled and American couldn't get me anywhere close. The best they could do was Myrtle the following Monday. I ended up buying a new ticket with Frontier to Atlanta and paid a friend to drive up from Miami and pick me and drive me to my car in Wilmington. (He was planning a trip up anyhow but he came a week early to help me). I made it to Charlotte by 8am game day morning.

That’s dedication, man.  After a season that great and a home NFC Championship game, I probably woulda done the exact same.  Sounds like you have a good friend, too.  Thankfully the game didn’t disappoint!!

• Pie 1

Read the title of this thread and I was like "The Raiders are going to be that tough a team to beat?"

Then I saw it was like about ticket prices and I'm like "it has nothing to do with me.  I watch all the games on TV"

• Poo 1