• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Carolina Panthers Schedule and some thoughts on it

Zod

6 minutes ago, AndrewLaskoski said:

If you combine the 10 days break between games and it being only a 3 hour flight I’d be very surprised if they didn’t fly home immediately following the Texans game. 

True, I didn't think about the 10 day stretch, honestly though it was a 3 day. Sunday to Thursday. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Pretty much been like that for the past few years, hasnt it?  They just replaced the Saints with the Bucs.

Exactly. We got the Saints as finishers when they were the strongest division team, now the NFL has switched paths and given us the Bucs since they have become stronger than the Saints. What the fug?

• Pie 1

After checking the Panthers 2021 schedule and taking into consideration their opponents records last year, i can see us having at least a 9-8 record that could be good enough for a wild card berth.

This years opponents 2020 record  128-143-1

Win percentage .472

17 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, this schedule screams that the NFL thinks we're gonna suck. Our lone primetime game is against the Texans who sucked even worse than us last year and are almost certainly going to be without Watson at the time of our match up. Everyone has to get a primetime game, so they just burn one on two shitty teams.

Well it’s true until proven otherwise, and even once we don’t suck it’ll still be an uphill battle for respect.

18 hours ago, MrBubba said:

Tampa twice in three weeks to end year is stupid.  Don't know why NFL keeps doing that kinda thing.  

They're doing it because they want to give Tom Brady 2 "gimme" wins against us.   

As someone said, the disrespect for the Panthers is REAL.

• Poo 1

16 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think most games are winnable.  And playing TB at the end of the season?  If they have clinched a playoff spot, you think we see Brady?  I think we will see enough this year to get excited again.  I think we win 10.

And at his age there's no guarantee he will be healthy and be playing anyways. Could be a good break for us.

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, this schedule screams that the NFL thinks we're gonna suck. Our lone primetime game is against the Texans who sucked even worse than us last year and are almost certainly going to be without Watson at the time of our match up. Everyone has to get a primetime game, so they just burn one on two shitty teams.

You have been a ray of sunny optimism this offseason.  

Cheers!