• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers win the "most rested team" award this season.

Zod

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

Sure are some epically bad teams on that list. Not sure I like what it is pointing at.

Bad teams usually get no primetime games this they are more rested for the next week.

• Pie 3

18 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Sure are some epically bad teams on that list. Not sure I like what it is pointing at.

the 2015 Panthers went 15-1 and the 2009 Panthers went 8-8.  That’s at least a good sign. 

Lions sort of distort the list.  Lot of playoff teams on that list and a couple Super Bowl squads. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

the 2015 Panthers went 15-1 and the 2009 Panthers went 8-8.  That’s at least a good sign. 

Lions sort of distort the list.  Lot of playoff teams on that list and a couple Super Bowl squads. 

Honestly, it was just seeing the Lions there so many times that got me. Then again, their suckage has been storied and enduring.

7 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Honestly, it was just seeing the Lions there so many times that got me. Then again, their suckage has been storied and enduring.

If you want to look at it as a positive...I can tell you that the 2011 and 2010 Lions teams were overachievers and had no business winning as many games as they did with those rosters.

Edited by Wes21
  • Pie 1