• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin trying out for the Giants

Posted (edited)

Good for him. Hopefully he is humbled and matured. Last time I saw him he was beefing with Cam and he made himself look like a straight hoe.

Edited by CLG
  • Pie 2

He never hurt anyone other than himself and ran his mouth some about his former employer and coworkers but we have all done something similar to that. I hope he has success and finds happiness in his journey. Not going to call him poo or garbage as it isn't my place to judge the dude. We all have made mistakes or slacked off at times in our lives when we wish we had not. I hope the guy grew some mentally and has a good rest of his career. I can't somehow hate him like doke do I guess. It's just unfortunate it didn't work out here with him as he had a load of potential.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

i think it's quite possible that the team really didn't handle his or DWill's passing of their mothers all that well and it made them a bit bitter towards the team. 

we have new leadership so hopefully past issues will remain in the past and we'll be doing business better on the personnel/HR front.

• Pie 3

12 hours ago, rayzor said:

i think it's quite possible that the team really didn't handle his or DWill's passing of their mothers all that well and it made them a bit bitter towards the team. 

we have new leadership so hopefully past issues will remain in the past and we'll be doing business better on the personnel/HR front.

I’d say this is spot on.  Great job looking at it from outside our fandom bubble here. We as a team have made and will make mistakes, like you stated hopefully we learn from them. I couldn’t imagine Rhule doing this because he seems very family oriented and wants to inspire his players.

• Pie 1