• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Thomas Update

Zod

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think that's kind of a "chicken or the egg" debate.

Did we not use the tight end much last year because we didn't want to or was it because our tight end options weren't that good?

Fair point. Certainly doesn't bode well for Thomas either way though. lol.

5 hours ago, Zod said:

Video showing off his physical skills. Would be better off showing a video of him in the classroom and physical skills were never the issue. Missing assignments, wrong routes was.

He needs to work on not falling down when a DB looks at him after a catch. I have never seen such a soft TE in my life. 

I would love to see him be successful, but cannot take more of his brain farts this year. 

37 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I hope he balls out

HOPE was always the “failed” strategy of our previous owner, Ron Rivera and Hurney. If they taught us nothing else, they proved that HOPE is not a successful strategy in running an NFL team. 

The new Regime has shown they understand beginning successful requires: competence, planning and the ability to execute the plan. the ability to recognize when the plan needs to evolve is also paramount, this includes personnel decisions, game plans and in-game adjustments. 

FUG HOPE - let’s try competence and being prepared for once.

1 hour ago, Billy Love said:

HOPE was always the “failed” strategy of our previous owner, Ron Rivera and Hurney. If they taught us nothing else, they proved that HOPE is not a successful strategy in running an NFL team. 

The new Regime has shown they understand beginning successful requires: competence, planning and the ability to execute the plan. the ability to recognize when the plan needs to evolve is also paramount, this includes personnel decisions, game plans and in-game adjustments. 

FUG HOPE - let’s try competence and being prepared for once.

Hope you're wrong

• Pie 1