• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.Watson are we still interested ?

Leotiger

3 hours ago, Varking said:

It’s weird to see a guy whose made over 1000 posts in less than a year and hasn’t contributed anything of value to the site get on other people for posting a lot. Dudes been here since 2008. He’s an actual fan of the team. You’re just here, on this new alt at least, for David Tepper lol. 

He and a good few of us have been here for a lot longer than that. I can't remember when he started but I was in either '04 or '05.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

He and a good few of us have been here for a lot longer than that. I can't remember when he started but I was in either '04 or '05.

03, I think, right around the time the Panthers closed their official boards.

Pretty fortuitous timing for Igo.

And yeah, in the days before Twitter, Facebook and all that stuff blew up, Panthers news and info wasn't easy to come by.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Varking said:

It’s weird to see a guy whose made over 1000 posts in less than a year and hasn’t contributed anything of value to the site

TBF if I didn't have any context I would just assume you're talking about Scot here.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, rico6 said:

TBF if I didn't have any context I would just assume you're talking about Scot here.

No I think Scot contributes tremendously to the site. I don’t like when people on a message board bash somebody else on a message board for literally being active long term members. Like part of the reason you found your way to this place was because of posters like Scot who have been around and been active. We are all fans and partially nerds for being here. It just kind of surprised me to see somebody with a thousand posts in less than a year try and diss somebody for being more active lol. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Sizzle might be my favorite troll account next to the Teddy one. I really hope one of them is just Igo messing with us.

The Teddy one that you're referring to has mastered the art of trolling, he is hilarious and I hope he never leaves or gets banned.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Varking said:

No I think Scot contributes tremendously to the site. I don’t like when people on a message board bash somebody else on a message board for literally being active long term members. Like part of the reason you found your way to this place was because of posters like Scot who have been around and been active. We are all fans and partially nerds for being here. It just kind of surprised me to see somebody with a thousand posts in less than a year try and diss somebody for being more active lol. 

No "bashing" going on pal...

...but rather a celebration of over a decade of unwavering focus and dominating performance! 

Even if you only scratch the surface of the numbers it really is truly amazing...

...good onya Scot.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

13 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Toomers is a Steelers troll who apparently doesn't have anything better to do with his life than argue dumb sh-t on a Panthers board. He's not worth the effort.

Sizzlebuzz? That one's...hard to explain. He's been on here under other IDs before.

Chuck?  Sanjay?  Someone else?

What's today's guess?

Is @Toomers one of those guys?  Or all of those guys?

Lol...

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

36 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

No "bashing" going on pal...

...but rather a celebration of over a decade of unwavering focus and dominating performance! 

Even if you only scratch the surface of the numbers it really is truly amazing...

...good onya Scot.

31 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Chuck?  Sanjay?  Someone else?

What's today's guess?

Is @Toomers one of those guys?  Or all of those guys?

Lol...

Is the “.” key on your keyboard broken… or do you like … always have to type … three of them together every time?…

• Beer 1

On 5/19/2021 at 1:11 PM, Varking said:

It’s weird to see a guy whose made over 1000 posts in less than a year and hasn’t contributed anything of value to the site get on other people for posting a lot. Dudes been here since 2008. He’s an actual fan of the team. You’re just here, on this new alt at least, for David Tepper lol. 

2008 was a server reset he's been here longer than that.

8 minutes ago, Varking said:

I got here after that so I wasn’t aware of that. I think I was 2010 or 2012. 

Yeah, after an absolutely humiliating loss in ATL the board melted down so bad we had to start over. I think we were down for a day or two. That's why you don't see anyone with a join date earlier than 2008.

• Beer 1