• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Delano Hill, Kendall Donnerson

Mr. Scot

Here are the guys they waived.  

To make room for them on the roster, the team waived kicker Matt Ammendola, linebacker Daniel Bituli, and defensive tackle P.J. Johnson. 

The Bituli cut might mean Paddy showed some promise   
PJ Johnson was the 334 lb nose tackle if I remember correctly   Maybe Hoskins looked good    

I thought we were at 87 of the 90 players at the time of Minicamp. Waiving 3 and signing 2 puts us at 86. Correct me if I’m wrong  

More signings and possible poaching of players cut will be incoming.   

10 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Here are the guys they waived.  

To make room for them on the roster, the team waived kicker Matt Ammendola, linebacker Daniel Bituli, and defensive tackle P.J. Johnson. 

The Bituli cut might mean Paddy showed some promise   
PJ Johnson was the 334 lb nose tackle if I remember correctly   Maybe Hoskins looked good    

I thought we were at 87 of the 90 players at the time of Minicamp. Waiving 3 and signing 2 puts us at 86. Correct me if I’m wrong  

More signings and possible poaching of players cut will be incoming.   

According to the roster in the team website, which seems current, reflecting today's transactions, we're at 88 on the roster.

We have a history of signing safeties and turning them into pro bowlers. Delano Hill has potential and maybe will be a good player if healthy.

Our GM must have liked what he saw in SEA to give him a chance here. If he doesn’t work out no big loss.

donnerson will be a camp body in my opinion. We sure love these players with high RAS scores.

i really like the hill signing just because we really need help at FS.

that Donnerson signing is interesting. from what i cold find on him going back to predraft stuff is that he is super athletic but also super raw and just needs coached up. dude could be a beast edge guy. in the couple years he's been in the league he's never seen time on the field. why is that? has he not been given a fair and real chance or is he just not good? 

i just feel good about the situation he's landed in because he's got the best coaches possible for a guy in his situation. if he can make it, he's in the right place to prove it.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

That last spot is for Watson or Rodgers. 

Probably.

Not.

God dam Joe youre sooo wrong.....its for Luke Kuechly......

HA!! bet you fell for my ruse and already posted it on twatter! Its really for Dan Morgan! They signed him weeks ago you mong!

• Pie 1