• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This team went from exciting to nothing but a mirage and has thoroughly pissed me off...

Proudiddy

On 5/18/2021 at 6:31 AM, Proudiddy said:

FWIW, I was watching The Jump yesterday, and Matt Barnes and RJ both said they think we'll beat the Pacers and raved about us, and the BPI has us at a 51% chance to win.  But, I don't think national guys saw how bad we looked down the stretch here either.  Again, I'm hoping for the best, but I was extremely discouraged by what I've seen over the last month.

They were horrible down the stretch. We almost beat the Knicks the 4th place team and then turn around and just get beat like a drum by the Pacers? The Pacers?  They were not even thinking playoffs a week ago. Just sad.  I see other NBA teams playing their whole roster, why don't the Hornets? What is the benefit of not playing certain players? I guess that's why I am not a coach.

• Beer 1

It's disappointing but I can't be mad at this season.  LaMelo, Rozier, Bridges, McDaniels, Monk: these guys in particular found a new gear this season and have elevated Charlotte into a tough and promising squad. It's almost poetic how what's holding us back the most are the relics from Hornets past. Once we move fully past them this new era is ready to rumble with the best of them. They turned the culture around this year and set the foundation for what comes next

They've been completely gassed for awhile now so I think this is for the best. They need rest and the late lotto pick more an early playoff exit rn.

• Pie 1