• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

bP Video: SELECT YOUR CHARACTER

bLACKpANTHER

Dude best thread I’ve seen in a very long time time. Then have my favorite as a kid Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I used to play that game at a fish house waiting to eat lol. Brought back memories and got me hyped. Can’t wait to be back in the stadium man!

• Pie 1

Burns, Brown, Chinn, Horn watch out

Not to mention a lot of younger guys with the potential to blow up and some proven vets.

I would say the only middling guys left are Shaq and Donte who we were al quite excited about less than 2 years ago so I'd say this defense is in amazing shape going into 2021.

3 hours ago, d-dave said:

Nice work!  I love the stylizations on the player select.  What did you use?  After Effects?

I Photoshop'd their pics and created the graphic in Illustrator.. Used iMovie to splice video clips.. most would shake their head at iMovie but its just an easier layout for my purposes..

After Effects is what I use for sometimes for my job. I just seem to move much faster in iMovie..

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, saX man said:

Burns, Brown, Chinn, Horn watch out

Not to mention a lot of younger guys with the potential to blow up and some proven vets.

I would say the only middling guys left are Shaq and Donte who we were al quite excited about less than 2 years ago so I'd say this defense is in amazing shape going into 2021.

Darnold and the offense has kind of overshadowed the new additions to this defense this offseason.

I am super excited to see our go and kick some butt.  We quite a few studs and I think with a full offseason this defense is going to come out of the gates and surprise a lot of people